Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another classic Eli quote

When asked about having 8th highest yard total in history:

“If you count all my interception yardage,” Manning said with a half smile, “I’d probably be No. 1.”

I want to be Eli when I grow up.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

730 yds/2 = 365 ys/game X 16 = 5840.

4 td's/2 = 2td's/game X 16 =32.

I think getting 32 is a reasonable expectation...but maybe not 5840.

Comment

Originally posted by nygfanmaybe View Post
        730 yds/2 = 365 ys/game X 16 = 5840.

4 td's/2 = 2td's/game X 16 =32.

I think getting 32 is a reasonable expectation...but maybe not 5840.
        We shouldn't need 500 yards from Eli every game if we're winning. Would be nice to win more comfortably once in a while, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by bELIeve_in_Giants View Post

“If you count all my interception yardage,” Manning said with a half smile, “I’d probably be No. 1.”
          That is friggen funny as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by bELIeve_in_Giants View Post

thats great he brought that up....thats true competitor.....
            "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
            You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

His INTs were passes a high school player would make.... I dont get what happened.

glad we won, otherwise Eli would be traded by 99% of the poeple on this message board. Thank God for that last 8 minutes.
              WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                His INTs were passes a high school player would make.... I dont get what happened.

glad we won, otherwise Eli would be traded by 99% of the poeple on this message board. Thank God for that last 8 minutes.
                and his comments reflect that. He is taking accountability. **** happens.....he had an off first half big time. Bad decsions and missing reads....
                Whats not to get??....he messed up.
                "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post

Actually, 2 of the 3 INTs were great individual plays by the Tampa defenders.
                  sigpic"Remain in what you are, the center of your life
                  You made it to this point no one can tell you how..." Gojira-Vacuity

Comment

He was out partying with his wife all night. He was hungover in the first half. We've all been there.

Comment

Working...
                    X