Did anyone notice....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone notice....

...That we were able to put up 41 point, run up over 600 yards of offense, come back from a 2 score defecit...all without firing our OC, completely revamping our offense by running a full blown no huddle offense?
    Its amazing what happens when everybody actually just plays better.

There really is no substitute for execution.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    ...That we were able to put up 41 point, run up over 600 yards of offense, come back from a 2 score defecit...all without firing our OC, completely revamping our offense by running a full blown no huddle offense?

The day isn't over yet
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

ELI IS THE MAN
      sigpic
      FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

to be honest I started bugging out a little bit when they were behind by two scores and really didnt show a sense or urgency. Or seemingly didnt show a sense of urgency. I was fully expecting a no huddle at some point. I guess thats the rabid fan in me starting to freakout as time was dwindling....lol
        Can't argue with the results though..
        So tell me MS how did you feel about the kneel down play???.......LOL.....had to go there....
        "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
          to be honest I started bugging out a little bit when they were behind by two scores and really didnt show a sense or urgency. Or seemingly didnt show a sense of urgency. I was fully expecting a no huddle at some point. I guess thats the rabid fan in me starting to freakout as time was dwindling....lol
          So tell me MS how did you feel about the kneel down play???.......LOL.....had to go there....
          he thinks its fine
          sigpic
          FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

well we did go to the pass much more after bradshaw went down. it cost us 3 picks, but also opened up the run game in the 2nd half. TB has a very good d i was surprised how many pieces they've added and the fight they brought.

i wont lie tho, when we were down two scores in the 3rd, i did want them to go to a more hurried pace. it felt like they werent keeping any sort of tempo. this offense is capable of such big play strikes tho so we didnt get burned running out of time to comeback. but yeah, much better 2nd half.

and also, i was of the opinion that IF the ol couldnt improve and we couldnt run the ball at all, that THEN the no huddle may be the only option left. OL was great imo esp when lockler went to RT and Beatty to LT

Comment

i told my house that looked like the were going to off themselves at halftime that we were still in the game and we have the best 2nd half qb in the nfl
              sigpic
              FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
                ELI IS THE MAN
                Yessir he was (minus the picks), and Cruz and Nicks were lights out. Very impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
                  i told my house that looked like the were going to off themselves at halftime that we were still in the game and we have the best 2nd half qb in the nfl
                  My point is that our scheme is fine, our playcalling is fine. We move the ball and score when our players execute. Last week they didn't, this week they did.
                  No playcalling is going to change that.
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                    But I go t you over the hump
                    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

My point is that our scheme is fine, our playcalling is fine. We move the ball and score when our players execute. Last week they didn't, this week they did.
                      Thats like John Madden saying..." hee hee.... the team that scores the most points... hee hee.... usually wins hee hee".......
                      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                        But I go t you over the hump
                        yes you did. You are my game day therapist........
                        Thanks Buckeroo.....

Comment

Of course you're right, it's always the execution but it's hard to convince those who insist on blaming coaches.

Comment

Or we played vs a weaker team and barely made it out.

Comment

Even with the crappiest coach, you can blame execution. Something's gotta give at some point.
                              http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                              http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                              http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

Working...
                              X