if I am not mistaken I think Nicks and Cruz made history

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if I am not mistaken I think Nicks and Cruz made history

I dont think another receiving duo has ever had each player with 10+ catches and 175+ receiving yards in one game

not too shabby

yes sir, we witnessed history even if we were pacing around and pulling clumps of hair out
    Apologize to Melo 5

Comment

Originally posted by GMan-67 View Post
      yes sir, we witnessed history even if we were pacing around and pulling clumps of hair out
      ... you actually do that?

jk ..if the average fan is pacing around and pulling their hair out, than I am sprinting around and cutting my hair off!!

Comment

Originally posted by GMan-67 View Post
        Stick around...people will be bald by end of season

Comment

Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
          Stick around...people will be bald by end of season

We could all just save time and shave
          "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

dont forget each had a td

Comment

I had Eli and Cruz both starting in my fantasy yesterday. Needless to say, I had a great day in lala land and the real world.

Comment

Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
                I dont think another receiving duo has ever had each player with 10+ catches and 175+ receiving yards in one game

not too shabby
                Wow and to think that I saw 90% of all that while arriving in the stadium at half time. Long story about what got me there so late........ but I was there with my son and I have witnesses! lol
                No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by Giant stuck in Texas View Post
                  I had Eli and Cruz both starting in my fantasy yesterday. Needless to say, I had a great day in lala land and the real world.
                  I have Eli, Cruz and Bennett on my team.
                  ALL IN!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tuckit91 View Post
                    I have Eli, Cruz and Bennett on my team.
                    Bold move, I have V. Davis as my TE.

Comment

Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post

not too shabby
                      Hakeem Nicks was unstoppable in that 4th quarter.Talib held him on every play. I love Hakeem Nicks ,The guy plays the game so hard. He is so violent with the way he cuts and runs.he is so physical i hope his body can last. He might not have a long career

Comment

We have the best WR duo in the this league. PERIOD!

I will tell you this. These two receivers are a beast. The best duo in the league hands down. When they are on they are damn near unstoppable. When the 3rd receiver spot is solidified, they will really be something to deal with. They may have finally figured out what this O Line should look like. I also hope they feature Brown a lot more. He hits the hole with some conviction.

I've always had a good feeling about him. He just needed to stay healthy. A heavy dose of Brown and the rookie could make our play action passing game lethal. If it weren't for the blatant holding on Nicks and Cruz, they could have each gained over 200 yards. What a find Cruz was. He's more than just a slot receiver. He can play the outside as well and has very good speed. And Nicks, well, what can you say but "WARRIOR"

Comment

Fittingly after their record breaking day, they're currently tied for first for the league lead in receiving yards

Comment

Eli also hit 7th all time for most yards in a game at 510. Also he was only 3yards short of the mark set by Phil Simms in a loss back in 85.
                            Football has been very, very good to us.
                            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                            4-New York Giants!!!
                            5-NE
                            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

So I take it people finally realize that Nicks is a far better player than Plaxico ever was?

Comment

Working...
                              X