Advice for Giants fan in Philadelphia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice for Giants fan in Philadelphia

Any advice for a Giant fan going to watch the Sunday nighter of Giants vs Eagles in Philly? I'm wearing Giant's gear loud and proud. What can I expect besides mass taunting and cursing?

Go with a crowd, don't taunt, and keep your head on a swivel. That place is a hive of scum and villainy. There's a reason Philly had the first stadium with a jail cell and courtroom.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Mass burning and some stonings.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueCanada10 View Post
        Any advice for a Giant fan going to watch the Sunday nighter of Giants vs Eagles in Philly? I'm wearing Giant's gear loud and proud. What can I expect besides mass taunting and cursing?
        I would bring an armed guard, and wear body armor..........why tempt fate?

Comment

Find the game online and don't even bother with the Eagle fans

Comment

I'd almost rather spend 3 hours in a prison than 3 hours in a game in Philly...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
              I'd almost rather spend 3 hours in a prison than 3 hours in a game in Philly...
              In the old stadium(Veterans Stadium) you can do both.
              Last edited by ny06; 09-18-2012, 12:12 PM.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

Best advice:
                Move
                /thread

Comment

wear a helmet and make sure you've got adequate travellers health insurance.
                  they might not let you in if you carry a big stick, so a cane will have to do in this case.
                  my beer drinking team has a football problem

Comment

Don't go, you'll probably end up having someone like this pick a fight with you

Comment

Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
                      Don't go, you'll probably end up having someone like this pick a fight with you
                      LMAO.....and it's a losing battle....the more you hit the guy, the more handsome he'll look.
                      "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

When you are sitting up high in the stadium and looking down at all the green football jerseys, remember the great quote from Obi Wan Kenobi...."You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."
                        "There is winning and there is Misery"

Comment

you will be lucky if you make it through the parking lot to the ticket collectors. One word of advice....remove every thing referring to the NY GIANTs from your car.
                          "There is winning and there is Misery"

Comment

wear a poncho as the beer will be flowing....on you!

Comment

It's not that bad. I went last two yrs there bc cheaper than going to MetLife. They have lots of undercover sitting in the crowd and the security guard wil tell you if you need anything raise your hands. They specifically pay close attention to giants fans in the crowd. Victor Cruz break out game I had agreat time and beside having one drunk female scream in my ears for the first qtr. I turn around and told her to stfu and I guess her husband took her to another area bc they were gone in the second qtr.

Comment

Working...
                              X