A Win vs Carolina could propel us

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Win vs Carolina could propel us

1-1 seems awesome after the first half on sunday. I was disappointed with the effort vs Dallas, and the first half vs TB. I stll dont think this team has even came close to playing their brand of ball to their ability.

A win vs Carolina could change that. We are coming off a 2nd half similar to last year vs STL in week 2. We carried that over to Philly and a nice little run. I believe this is a 10 plus win team. we just havent seen that team from the postseason yet. I think we see them more closer to that SB run team, than the first half vs TB.

Then we'd have a nice break for guys to get fresh, which we desperately need. We'll be another two weeks closer to gettng Canty back, (how badly he's been missed huh) and I think we can peel off a nice long win streak.

Carolina has a short week too dont forget that. I believe Eli will have an epic performance and help carry us while everyone gets up to speed.

It depends if they win and HOW they win.
    I will take one win at a time and then move on.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

oh very true. im just seeing how they looked 1rst and 2nd half, and compare that to last year vs STL, almost exact same situation. the team went on a nice run, and that 2nd half was the catlyst. hopefully the 2nd half vs TB gets everyone going full steam

Comment

We need this win to right the ship. The ship being kind of wavey at the moment (Dallas loss.....damn near loss to Tampa)

Comment

I honestly think it's the same formula with the Giants every year and it will be no different this year.

The Giants always start slow and it turns around after they have THAT game.. I think the Bucs game was the "THAT" game this year.

Thank God because the THAT game last year wasn't until the Jets game.
          I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
            I honestly think it's the same formula with the Giants every year and it will be no different this year.

The Giants always start slow and it turns around after they have THAT game.. I think the Bucs game was the "THAT" game this year.

Thank God because the THAT game last year wasn't until the Jets game.
            Nah, THAT game comes later in the season. I don't even think Week 6 vs SF is THAT game. THAT game will probably be GB week 12 or ATL week 15. Some serious wake up games toward the end of the year.
            WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

This is one of the few games I could care less about how we win but am more concerned with how healthy we leave Carolina. Really not a fan of the possibility of heading to the potential 3-0 Eagles with lots of starters injured.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                Nah, THAT game comes later in the season. I don't even think Week 6 vs SF is THAT game. THAT game will probably be GB week 12 or ATL week 15. Some serious wake up games toward the end of the year.
                +1... You beat me to it

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                  It depends if they win and HOW they win.
                  I will take one win at a time and then move on.
                  you gotta update your avatar bro lol

Comment

Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                    you gotta update your avatar bro lol
                    just did....
                    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

just did....
                      lmao nice.....I love those, they get me in the game spirit

Comment

Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                        lmao nice.....I love those, they get me in the game spirit
                        cool....thanks....

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                          This is one of the few games I could care less about how we win but am more concerned with how healthy we leave Carolina. Really not a fan of the possibility of heading to the potential 3-0 Eagles with lots of starters injured.
                          +1. I have a bad feeling about this game being on the short week, but I hope I am wrong.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

Originally posted by Giantz4Life View Post
                            +1. I have a bad feeling about this game being on the short week, but I hope I am wrong.
                            they have a short week too....

Comment

they have a short week too....
                              Indeed, but I just have a bad feeling about this game. Don't know why. Again I hope I am wrong.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

Working...
                              X