Bucs @ Giants Game Replay Tonight @ 8 on NFL Network

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bucs @ Giants Game Replay Tonight @ 8 on NFL Network

Just wanted to let you guys know in case anyone wanted to relive the crazy game... with a little less stress.
    NYG

Thanks for the heads up!
    NY GIANTS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!
    ALL IN!!!

Comment

I'll get all worked up anyway for the heck of it.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        I'll get all worked up anyway for the heck of it.
        LOL

i'm gonna DVR it. I watched the game at a sports bar (thankfully full of giants fans) and it got pretty loud and crazy in the 4th quarter as you could imagine. It will be nice to watch it in the comforts of home.

NFLN does a good job with these replays too

Comment

Originally posted by Nolan24 View Post
          LOL

i'm gonna DVR it. I watched the game at a sports bar (thankfully full of giants fans) and it got pretty loud and crazy in the 4th quarter as you could imagine. It will be nice to watch it in the comforts of home.

NFLN does a good job with these replays too
          Yeah makes you think with the passing of Steve Sabol. Without him we would not be able to watch these replays after the initial game. Heck NFLN probably wouldn't exisit without him. Makes you appreciate him more. May he rest in peace.
          NYG

Comment

I will wait until the second half to turn it on
            My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

I hope FOX or NFL Films got some good audio of the "hand shake"
              They don't just play the notes on the page...they play what's in the air.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

if only time warner would get nfl network. fml

Comment

Wow. Didn't realize AB was that wide open on the Beatty play. Eli rolled out to that side. No excuse missing him. He should have been first option. I don't remember what game it was we lost last yr. but there was a similar play where we could of won the game and AB came out of backfield and was wide open and would of walked in and Eli didn't see him.
                    Football has been very, very good to us.
                    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                    4-New York Giants!!!
                    5-NE
                    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

dvr'ed it yesterday before i went to bed, cant wait to watch it when i get off work today.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Red22 View Post
                        dvr'ed it yesterday before i went to bed, cant wait to watch it when i get off work today.
                        You won't be disappointed. Very well done. And I like how they have that nfl Cam with the reverse angle of the plays
                        Football has been very, very good to us.
                        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                        4-New York Giants!!!
                        5-NE
                        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                          You won't be disappointed. Very well done. And I like how they have that nfl Cam with the reverse angle of the plays
                          Ya wanted to watch it yesterday but when you work at 3AM you got to try and go to bed early lol

Comment

It was ok. Funny thing is though, they only have audio from the Bucs sideline. Wonder why the Giants didn't get recorded audio... You know.... The defending superbowl champs? Oh well.

I still got frustrated watching all the holding that didnt get called. Nicks was help, Cruz was held, the dline was held... nothing. Big plays too. Our DBs and OL need to watch what has been being called and hold as well. Wonder if any of the refs had any bucs on their fantasty teams or bet on the spread...
                            Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

Comment

Watched it...got really pissed off all over again even though I knew what was coming...then got really excited even though I knew what was coming! It was great! Loved seeing Cruuuuuuz and Nicks abuse Talib and Barber!

Comment

Working...
                              X