Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

trick plays

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • trick plays

    Thats what carolina has. A whole lot of creative fakes. At about 2:25 left in the 2nd quarter, cam faked a screen pass, and handed it off to the WR on the end around instead, very deceptive in its execution. also there were a few double fake runs and such. If we do our homework and are aware of these types of plays, i think our chances look good

  • #2
    The thing about the trick plays, is that we barely run the same trick play, that bubble screen endaround was the 1st I seen it... We run a lot of trick plays that are similar in the sense of the read option and triple option plays we run during the game... It is hard to defend. But the Giants have the Dline to get penetration to disrupt a few of those plays, hence the Bucs....... But if we get it to the outside it can be hard to stop.....

    Comment


    • #3
      I say KG should dig into his bag of tricks and pull out a flea flicker.


      “Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

      Comment


      • #4
        You can't prepare for trick plays, if you could, they wouldn't be worth using.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by BeatYale View Post
          I say KG should dig into his bag of tricks and pull out a flea flicker.
          how about Perry fewel digs into his bag of tricks and pulls out a pass rush and a secondary

          Comment


          • #6
            KG is going to reach in that bag and pull out a few draw plays.
            "There is winning and there is Misery"

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Panthers527 View Post
              The thing about the trick plays, is that we barely run the same trick play, that bubble screen endaround was the 1st I seen it... We run a lot of trick plays that are similar in the sense of the read option and triple option plays we run during the game... It is hard to defend. But the Giants have the Dline to get penetration to disrupt a few of those plays, hence the Bucs....... But if we get it to the outside it can be hard to stop.....
              My favorite trick play is when JPP turns a QB into a pretzel..I think Cam will learn a valuable lesson from this trick

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Dwinsballgames View Post
                how about Perry fewel digs into his bag of tricks and pulls out a pass rush and a secondary
                lmao..this made me laugh for a few minutes. Thanks! lol

                Comment


                • #9
                  We don't need trick plays, we have an elite QB...

                  I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Disciplined Defense is the only way you can play these effectively.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Captain Chaos View Post
                      Disciplined Defense is the only way you can play these effectively.
                      And, ball awareness. Watch the ball and not body language.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        We seem to always get fooled by simple trick plays
                        8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

                        "You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by bbdynasty View Post
                          Thats what carolina has. A whole lot of creative fakes. At about 2:25 left in the 2nd quarter, cam faked a screen pass, and handed it off to the WR on the end around instead, very deceptive in its execution. also there were a few double fake runs and such. If we do our homework and are aware of these types of plays, i think our chances look good
                          Nothing wrong with a trick play or 2, but Carolina is trying to keep the offense for Scam simple. They want to work to his strengths and maybe feel he is not the traditional type NFL QB that can run a complex offense comfortably. The Broncos did it last year when Tebow took over, and the Redskins are changing their play calling as well to benefit Griffin.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ELI_Iz_God View Post
                            My favorite trick play is when JPP turns a QB into a pretzel..I think Cam will learn a valuable lesson from this trick
                            I've seen that play before!!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Dwinsballgames View Post
                              how about Perry fewel digs into his bag of tricks and pulls out a pass rush and a secondary
                              this was funny although i think our pass rush will get going this week
                              sigpic
                              FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

                              2015 season tbd

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X