Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings Fellow Blue Brothers and Sisters!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings Fellow Blue Brothers and Sisters!

Long time reader, first time poster! Looking forward to some spirited conversation about our boys in BLUE!

Welcome aboard ... watch out for the falling sky
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

[QUOTE=Giant_Chief1976;492593]Long time reader, first time poster! Looking forward to some spirited conversation about our boys in BLUE![/QUOTE

Welcome aboard. Look out for all the wishy-wash, fair weather fans.

Comment

My post reading experience has taught me a few things about the posters...thanks for the heads up though!

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

glad to have more and more Gmen fans decide to join and start posting. I know a lot use this MB to get up to date Giants info when they dont have time to watch all the media outlets for it. I was one of them for years. just coming on from time to time and reading all the posts and getting updates. finally joined in 07 and 100% glad i did.
            Football has been very, very good to us.
            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
            4-New York Giants!!!
            5-NE
            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
              glad to have more and more Gmen fans decide to join and start posting. I know a lot use this MB to get up to date Giants info when they dont have time to watch all the media outlets for it. I was one of them for years. just coming on from time to time and reading all the posts and getting updates. finally joined in 07 and 100% glad i did.
              Thanks for the warm welcomes! I've spent a lot of time reading the posts and thinking to myself but I realized that it's time to share those thoughts...especially with all the fair weathered fans on here! TRUE BLUE!

Comment

Welcome and have fun. You said you've read the boards so you know what to expect.
                Me personally....I am a grade #1 wiseass but I hold back mostly. I also get grumpy with idiots.....which includes myself.

Enjoy and GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!
                "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Welcome, and don't expect a warm welcome. You must prove yourself not an idiot.

Comment

Welcome! Enjoy our complimentary meltdowns
                    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

welcome to hell
                      sigpic
                      FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                        Welcome and have fun. You said you've read the boards so you know what to expect.
                        Me personally....I am a grade #1 wiseass but I hold back mostly. I also get grumpy with idiots.....which includes myself.

Enjoy and GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!
                        You left out your mistreatment of some older fans
                        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by CowboysSuck View Post
                          Guess you're still on probabtion for that....LOL
                          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                            You left out your mistreatment of some older fans
                            Mistreatment??!!! No I just try to let the older fellas know they need to take things easy. Dont want to see any broken hips or
                            soiled pants.....

Comment

Originally posted by CowboysSuck View Post
                              Warm, cold, whichever...thanks for the welcome. I'll do my best not to sound too much like an idiot but that shouldn't be too hard considering some of the other posters I've seen.

Comment

Working...
                              X