Predictions for Thursday Night.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predictions for Thursday Night.

Yes, we're missing some key guys, but with Eli, I always feel confident.

High scoring game

Giants-38
    Panthers-31

Originally posted by NYGfanNC View Post
    Yes, we're missing some key guys, but with Eli, I always feel confident.

High scoring game

Giants-38
    Panthers-31

Does Nicks not playing change your thought process?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

I'm confident. Someone will have a coming out party...Barden JJ, Bennett, or RR, and as I mentioned, I'm always confident with Eli.

Comment

I'm confident. Someone will have a coming out party...Barden JJ, Bennett, or RR, and as I mentioned, I'm always confident with Eli.
        I'm a pretty optimistic guy, but I have to admit to being somewhat concerned since or D hasn't lived up to its billing.
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
          I'm a pretty optimistic guy, but I have to admit to being somewhat concerned since or D hasn't lived up to its billing.
          I'm trying to stay as confident as possible, I'll be going to the game and don't want to witness us taking a beating and having to hear crap from the Panthers fans.

Comment

Hey guys...Maybe since we have so many scratches for this game Justin Tuck will decide to actually show up!!
            My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Comment

I'm trying to stay as confident as possible, I'll be going to the game and don't want to witness us taking a beating and having to hear crap from the Panthers fans.
              I've been to games in Charlotte and their fans are pretty decent.

Comment

I'm a pessamist and don't see how the Giants can score more than 24 points without Nicks. I hope the Giants pull out a squeaker 24 to 21.

Comment

my concern about this game is that historically we don't do well against running QBs and right now Newton is the best out there, if we don't contain him it could be a very long night...

Comment

i will be there as well..should be a good game if we can keep it close then i see us winning in the fourth quarter.Would be nice to see us start out fast and put them behind right away.

Comment

Giants 10 - 7
                      Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

For once, it would be nice if the Giants attack the Panthers D & try & jump out to a double digit lead early & have the Panthers play from behind. I think that would alter the Carolina game plan & put more pressure on Cam to win the game. This is also the game where the G-men's pass rush has to come alive! I'll take constant pressure & tons of hits on Cam over 2 sacks & hardly no pressure like in the Cowboy game.

Giants 30 Panthers 20

Comment

Giants 24 Panthers 17 the Defense steps up huge this game.
                          sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

The Giants are a much better road team than they are a home team....

They will focus better with all of the injuries. David Wilson makes three big plays, Hosley a big pick....

Giants 27
                            Panthers 24

Comment

Yes, we're missing some key guys, but with Eli, I always feel confident.High scoring game Giants-38Panthers-31
                              Wow exact same score I had in another thread, I even went as far as breaking down who had what. I will copy and paste it here
                              Football has been very, very good to us.
                              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                              4-New York Giants!!!
                              5-NE
                              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Working...
                              X