Hate thursday night games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hate thursday night games

I could do without them. I am surprised the players union didn't fight this, maybe they did and I didn't hear. I believe this will cause more injuries as players will not get enough time to heal from the Sunday game. I think it gives an even bigger advantage to the home team. I also never sleep well after a late Giants game (win or lose) as the adrenaline is flowing and I have to get up early for work on Friday. Oh well, Go Giants!!!

dont be such a *****.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

What is ******.....?

Comment

Originally posted by TroyArcher View Post
        What is ******.....?
        lol....female parts.....
        "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

I like Thursday night football. I just hate it when the Giants play on Thursday.

Comment

The conditions are the same for both teams participating so I don't really see the issue. You basically end up with a free bye week after it, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
              The conditions are the same for both teams participating so I don't really see the issue. You basically end up with a free bye week after it, too.
              This is a key point. If we can come away tonight with a win, we get extra time to prepare and rest for Philly.

Comment

I'd rather they play every Sunday at 1:00pm. However, even with them missing so many players I am excited for tonight's game. So maybe the NFL has it right.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                  I'd rather they play every Sunday at 1:00pm. However, even with them missing so many players I am excited for tonight's game. So maybe the NFL has it right.
                  Agreed. Enough of this weekday BS. Even if we win tonight we have to deal with a Sunday without football. If they aren't going to have football on Sunday or Monday, they should have the games on Friday or Saturday.

Comment

i agree i wish every game was at 1pm on sunday that being said im sitting here at work and ill i can think about is the game tonight
                    sigpic
                    FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Originally posted by lamas View Post
                      This is a key point. If we can come away tonight with a win, we get extra time to prepare and rest for Philly.
                      They'll get xtra time to prepare for Philly win or lose. What's the difference?

Comment

Said it before and Ill say it again. I like it when we win, and absolutely hate it when we lose. We win, we can enjoy a weekend with no worries and get to watch all the other teams battle it out, watching the Cowboys and Eagles and Skins, while the Giants do the same and get extra days to prepare for our next opponent.... We lose, and it nearly ruins the weekend. Football on Sunday is tough to watch cause we already lost. This is why I felt like opening Sunday sucked. First time I ever felt like that. Our game vs Dallas felt like a preseason game. And it feels like a month till our next game is played.
                        WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Just bummed I have to watch the game tonight with no beer....and something tells me I'm going to especially need it....GO GIANTS!

Comment

Originally posted by JB456 View Post
                            Agreed. Enough of this weekday BS. Even if we win tonight we have to deal with a Sunday without football. If they aren't going to have football on Sunday or Monday, they should have the games on Friday or Saturday.
                            Exactly, the closer to Sunday the better. Obviously they wont do Saturday because that's college football and that would annoy alot of people like me who watch both college and pro football every weekend. I just don't get why Thursday and not Friday nights, at least it would give the guys one more day rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
                              Just bummed I have to watch the game tonight with no beer....and something tells me I'm going to especially need it....GO GIANTS!
                              why no beer thats like a sin
                              sigpic
                              FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Working...
                              X