Panthers website predicting 41-17 win Panthers... Seriously?>

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panthers website predicting 41-17 win Panthers... Seriously?>

What are they smoking? I know we have crucial injuries but like Coughlin always says... next man up and "shut up and play the game" I feel our backups will step up and make a name for themselves tonight. Im praying for a win and won't lose faith no matter how many injuries.. GO BIG BLUE!!!!!
    NYG Til I Die... Even Tatted in "Big Blue" Blood

Is it football season yet?

Originally posted by nygon3 View Post
    What are they smoking? I know we have crucial injuries but like Coughlin always says... next man up and "shut up and play the game" I feel our backups will step up and make a name for themselves tonight. Im praying for a win and won't lose faith no matter how many injuries.. GO BIG BLUE!!!!!

What do you expect a panthers website to say?That's what being a fan is all about....they are probably looking at our predictions and wondering the same thing
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

hope the gmen see this lol. i actually think the total game score will be under 30, 17-10 giants

Comment

I'm staying optimistic, but lets be honest. They have 1 reliable WR playing tonight, Cruz. Barden has done nothing in the NFL and RR has done even less. They also can't run the ball. The secondary has been bad. Everything favors the Panthers tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
          I'm staying optimistic, but lets be honest. They have 1 reliable WR playing tonight, Cruz. Barden has done nothing in the NFL and RR has done even less. They also can't run the ball. The secondary has been bad. Everything favors the Panthers tonight.
          Cruz has done nothing in the NFL?
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Nevermind, misread.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              Cruz has done nothing in the NFL?
              I think you missed the period...he said they have 1 reliable receiver ...Cruz...then the rest have done nothing
              "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

Originally posted by fansince69 View Post
                I think you missed the period...he said they have 1 reliable receiver ...Cruz...then the rest have done nothing
                Yeah, I misread.

Comment

That makes sense
                  “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Honestly I wouldnt be surprised if the panthers put +30 on us.

Comment

Bennet? Giants have done well without Nicks. I expect a shoot out

Comment

Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        Honestly I wouldnt be surprised if they put +30 on us.
                        They still aren't going to win
                        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Everything favors the Panthers tonight.
                          And this is EXACTLY why the Giants will win.
                          Based on this teams history...i would frankly be more worried if it was the Panthers that were all beat up.
                          This team wins when everyone thinks they will lose and lose when we all think they will win.

Yes ... i have LEARNED.
                          sigpic
                          BLOOOOOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Our homers are probably predicting the same score with us winning. No biggie here

Comment

Everyone saying they have won without Nicks before forgets they also had Manningham.

Comment

Working...
                              X