Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's On The Menu For tonight's game?.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's On The Menu For tonight's game?.....

Curious to know what everyone will be munching on during the game. I try to get something that the opposing team's city is known for. Ex., if when we play Philly my wife and i usually get Philly cheesesteaks; New England usually something with clam chowder in it. Don't have time to cook today so I'll probably just pick up a pizza pie.

no special food tonight, but im wearing a special cologne for tonight called "Sex Panther" by Odion. made with bits of real panther. 60% of the time it works..everytime!

Comment

Originally posted by jax5338 View Post
      no special food tonight, but im wearing a special cologne for tonight called "Sex Panther" by Odion. made with bits of real panther. 60% of the time it works..everytime!
      Stings the nostrils

Comment

I never eat during the games. Afterward, i'll probably have like some hot wings and chips.
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

beer
          sigpic
          FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Chinese food...game will be on too late for me to cook....and yes, beer...I caved. The Giants are no good for my health. LOL

Comment

20 piece chicken nuggets...double fried.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
                20 piece chicken nuggets...double fried.
                You sound like my roommate.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  You sound like my roommate.
                  haha only joking. I dont get down like that

Comment

Antacid and booze.
                    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Heart Medication

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
                        haha only joking. I dont get down like that
                        Haha I'm glad.

Comment

Originally posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
                          Curious to know what everyone will be munching on during the game. I try to get something that the opposing team's city is known for. Ex., if when we play Philly my wife and i usually get Philly cheesesteaks; New England usually something with clam chowder in it. Don't have time to cook today so I'll probably just pick up a pizza pie.
                          CAMNOODLES ARE ON THE MENU HERE.

Comment

I dont eat prior to games, I will however still grill some Country style double BBQ ribs(been marinating for 2 days), grilled seasoned zucchini and a fresh salad for my girlfriend and her kids. I will start my pre-game drinking in about 2 hours with a route 44 watermelon lemonade from sonic(Vodka added by me) and switch to beer at halftime! Hate watching the game looking like a pirate through 1 eye LOL.
                            "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

Originally posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
                              I dont eat prior to games, I will however still grill some Country style double BBQ ribs(been marinating for 2 days), grilled seasoned zucchini and a fresh salad for my girlfriend and her kids. I will start my pre-game drinking in about 2 hours with a route 44 watermelon lemonade from sonic(Vodka added by me) and switch to beer at halftime! Hate watching the game looking like a pirate through 1 eye LOL.
                              Those ribs sound great. Damn bro, you do it right.

Comment

Working...
                              X