Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SO happy Keith Rivers is healthy for this game...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SO happy Keith Rivers is healthy for this game...

    He will make such a KEY difference with his speed and nose for the football.

    Boley and Rivers with Jacquian & Kiwi..... I like it.


    Hopefully Blackburn won't see the field too much. Love the guy and appreciate the hell out of him for his effort but we need our young stud athletes out there for there physical attributes.
    Last edited by NYG4lifeNYK; 09-20-2012, 04:16 PM.
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

  • #2
    who?

    Comment


    • #3
      Chase is the most affective at lining up the defense

      hopefully he will be on the field a bunch

      I' m sure he will being the starting MLB

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Harooni View Post
        who?
        I could have sworn when I glanced at the thread title I saw "SO happy Kiefer Sutherland is healthy for this game"...

        I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Harooni View Post
          who?
          He meant Tiki Barber
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
            Chase is the most affective at lining up the defense

            hopefully he will be on the field a bunch

            I' m sure he will being the starting MLB
            I'm wondering if Rivers might not be Cam's spy tonight?? He or WIlliams have the speed.
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
              He will make such a KEY difference with his speed and nose for the football.

              Boley and Rivers with Jacquian & Kiwi..... I like it.


              Hopefully Blackburn won't see the field too much. Love the guy and appreciate the hell out of him for his effort but we need our young stud athletes out there for there physical attributes.
              I wouldn't jump the gun. They might sit him to avoid another setback. He didn't practice fully as far as I'm aware.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by PBTimmons View Post
                I wouldn't jump the gun. They might sit him to avoid another setback. He didn't practice fully as far as I'm aware.
                Not a chance. If he is healthy he is playing.

                We need his speed for Cam and DeAngelo Williams, Stewart..... so much speed
                "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                  I'm wondering if Rivers might not be Cam's spy tonight?? He or WIlliams have the speed.
                  Imho i think Williams would be the better option for spying most of the time, we all know it won't tjust be one spy and not every play there is going to be a spy option, but i think J.Will has better instinctual speed to sniff the play out and get to the ball than rivers.

                  Retweeted by Rueben Randle
                  @Katdaddyjay 17h
                  @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
                  http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I would let Jacquain do the spying, he did a good job on Vick last year...and we have Vick next week so this should be a good test for him

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
                      He will make such a KEY difference with his speed and nose for the football.Boley and Rivers with Jacquian & Kiwi..... I like it.Hopefully Blackburn won't see the field too much. Love the guy and appreciate the hell out of him for his effort but we need our young stud athletes out there for there physical attributes.
                      Wow!
                      Football has been very, very good to us.
                      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

                      # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

                      1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                      4-New York Giants!!!
                      5-NE
                      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

                      ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        We do have speed at linebacker to deal with Newton's threat to run.
                        No one remembers who came in second.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Rivers will be great for QB contain

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Giants linebackers have a good chance to show case their talents tonight. They have good speed to limit the damage of Cam Newton's running.!!! lets get it Giants!!!
                            IF YOU KNOW FOOTBALL, THEN YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE WRONG FOR DEBATING WITH ME!!! BAD NEWS

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Williams needs to get his head into the game tonight. He missed sooo much camp and he looked lost against Dallas. Hope he's up to speed mentally. We need #57 tonight!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X