Reuban Randle tonight?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reuban Randle tonight?

Just maybe? What are your thoughts? Think he gets a few looks tonight?

He really ought to see some significant time on the field with Hicks and Hixon out. Let's hope he shines.

Comment

Randle should be the 2nd or 3rd receiver tonight so he will have significant playing time. I hope him and Barden both have big games, we are going to need them with Hakeem being out

Comment

Originally posted by Jiffy Jeff View Post
        He really ought to see some significant time on the field with Hicks and Hixon out. Let's hope he shines.
        please tell me you were joking about the spelling?

Comment

Barden, RR and JJ all need to step it up tonight! Missing out #1 and #3 hurts but next man up!

Comment

I thinks he'll definitely get a a lot of snaps tonight. The Giants only have four and he's the most complete receiver outside of Cruz as far as size, speed and hands.
            "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Originally posted by titwio View Post
              I thinks he'll definitely get a a lot of snaps tonight. The Giants only have four and he's the most complete receiver outside of Cruz as far as size, speed and hands.
              Barden did have a great preseason though...he was showing he had some nice hands too!

Comment

Originally posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
                Barden did have a great preseason though...he was showing he had some nice hands too!
                I agree but he doesn't have the speed to stretch the field. Randle is just more complete than him from an overall skill set. Better route runner too.
                "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Barden, RR and JJ all need to step it up tonight! Missing out #1 and #3 hurts but next man up!
                  Yes I think we see Eli spread ball around to everyone tonight
                  Football has been very, very good to us.
                  After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                  But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                  2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                  3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                  4-New York Giants!!!
                  5-NE
                  Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by titwio View Post
                    I agree but he doesn't have the speed to stretch the field. Randle is just more complete than him from an overall skill set. Better route runner too.
                    I agree, he doesn't have the straight line speed but he would be good in the middle of the field with some in routes and some check downs.

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                    Yes I think we see Eli spread ball around to everyone tonight
                    Yeah for sure, get some to Bennett too! He showed he has the skill, just needs to stop dropping balls.

Comment

i have a home in PSL too Jeff. Where are you at? You know where Selvitz road is? or 25th Street and Midway?

Comment

Really looking forward to this game, so many questions will be answered.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlue wins View Post
                          Just maybe? What are your thoughts? Think he gets a few looks tonight?
                          if he gets open the ball will come his way

if he doesn't catch the ball...it will come his way a whole lot less

we need these guys to get open tonight because Carolina is going to do their best to make sure that Victor Cruz is shut down

Comment

I agree, he doesn't have the straight line speed but he would be good in the middle of the field with some in routes and some check downs. Yeah for sure, get some to Bennett too! He showed he has the skill, just needs to stop dropping balls.
                            Yes he dropped two touchdown passes last week. Could of had three instead of one.
                            Football has been very, very good to us.
                            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                            4-New York Giants!!!
                            5-NE
                            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
                              i have a home in PSL too Jeff. Where are you at? You know where Selvitz road is? or 25th Street and Midway?
                              Wow, I'm also in PSL. Floresta and Thornhill area. We all need to invade a local Eagles bar one sunday and raise hell. Although the one classy thing about this town is I cant think of an Eagles bar.

Comment

Working...
                              X