*** Official Game Day Thread: Giants @ Panthers - September 20, 2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** Official Game Day Thread: Giants @ Panthers - September 20, 2012

It's game three and we're 1 - 1. Can we duplicate the effort that pulled out the game just 4 days ago? Is one day of practice enough to allow us to contain, arguably, the best mobile QB ever? Will Prince Amukamara play? If he does, will be provide the spark we desperately need in the deplete secondary? Are Hosley and Coe healthy enough to bolster the rotation? Will we finally see Marvin Austin in game day action? So many questions, so few answers.

The good news is most of the media heads are calling for Carolina to win and it's an away game. Like it or not, we play better at home in recent memory. These are the kinds of games where the intangibles matter.

Are we ready for some football??

HERE WE GO, GIANTS, HERE WE GO!!
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 09-20-2012, 07:08 PM.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

GIANTS' INACTIVES:

RB Ahmad Bradshaw

T David Diehl
    WR Domenik Hixon
    DE Adewale Ojomo
    WR Hakeem Nicks
    CB Michael Coe
    TE Adrien Robinson
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Great game to see what the heck we have in Rivers, Hosley, Barden, Randle and Wilson. These guys play well, I like our chances. Ball security and form tackling are on the coaches mind. Next up!

Comment

So what we have some players out tonight, next man up. Let's put the Kitty Cats down tonight.
        Go Giants...

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

I'm hoping Wilson tears off a big touchdown run early and winds up with the bulk of today's carries.

Comment

All right G-Men, no one is picking us to win and we are banged up, THIS is when we shine! Light 'em up and show 'em why we are the defending champs.

LET'S GO BLUE

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
              I'm hoping Wilson tears off a big touchdown run early and winds up with the bulk of today's carries.
              This could be the opportunity of a lifetime for Amukamara, Brown, Wilson, Barden, Randle, and Jernigan

Comment

Originally posted by ny06 View Post
                So what we have some players out tonight, next man up. Let's put the Kitty Cats down tonight.
                Go Giants...
                That's the spirit

Comment

With all this talk about Cam Newton nothing would be sweeter than having Eli show the young kid how to put points on the board.

I'm off to play host to my party.... Go Giants!

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

Originally posted by Giantz4Life View Post
                    With all this talk about Cam Newton nothing would be sweeter than having Eli show the young kid how to put points on the board.

I'm off to play host to my party.... Go Giants!
                    Don't throw out the leftovers

Comment

Lets all hope the Giants win tonight & Brandon Lafell to have a good game.
                      The Gigalo with the most below

Comment

Originally posted by Martyr View Post
                        Say what?

Comment

LETS GO LETS GO, Time for Randles coming out party tonight!!1

Comment

Originally posted by Martyr View Post
                            i dont GAF if he is on ur fantasy, i hope he has a terrible game.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Red22 View Post
                              LETS GO LETS GO, Time for Randles coming out party tonight!!1
                              We need all hands on deck

Comment

Working...
                              X