2007 vs. 2011 - Scary Thought

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 vs. 2011 - Scary Thought

We all know how this season is starting to eerily feel like 2007... whether it is a "feel good" loss to an undefeated team, or getting blown out in Week 12 (41-17 to the Vikings in 2007).

But I just realized we also played Washington at home in week 15 in 2007... losing 22-10.

Let's hope that there is a different outcome on Sunday... but I also just watched the resiliency super bowl introduction again... and the only difference between this team and 2007 is the defense. It's really too bad how different it is.

Spags DC 2012.

*EDIT* Wow, with the defense playing like it has been... watch the resiliency video again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRsYROOO20w

Show class, be a Giants fan.

Re: 2007 vs. 2011 - Scarry Thought

PLEASE STOP WITH 2007!!!

Comment

OK. Thank you.

Comment

[quote user="bleedinblue27"]

PLEASE STOP WITH 2007!!!

[/quote]

PLEASE STOP WITH PRETENTIOUSLY THINKING YOU CAN TELL OTHER PEOPLE WHAT TO THINK OR SAY ON THE GIANTS MB

Comment

I just thought it was creepy that we played Washington at home in week 15 2007. I didn't realize this was banned conversation.

Comment

[quote user="bleedinblue27"]

PLEASE STOP WITH 2007!!!

[/quote]+1
            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="bleedinblue27"]

PLEASE STOP WITH 2007!!!

[/quote]

PLEASE STOP WITH PRETENTIOUSLY THINKING YOU CAN TELL OTHER PEOPLE WHAT TO THINK OR SAY ON THE GIANTS MB

[/quote] I support him

Comment

[quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="bleedinblue27"]

PLEASE STOP WITH 2007!!!

[/quote]+1[/quote]oh so you are agreeing with the OP since this post is in red.

Comment

[quote user="Rusty192"][quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="bleedinblue27"]

PLEASE STOP WITH 2007!!!

[/quote]Yup
                  My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

I love discussion on here. [B]

Comment

[quote user="myles2424"][quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="bleedinblue27"]

PLEASE STOP WITH 2007!!!

[/quote]

[/quote] I support him[/quote]

i can understand people resenting any comparison to 07 bc it was such a special ride, all im saying, if you feel that way why open up a thread obviously about 07 only to tell the person what to post?

its asinine, again, i get why some one would be annoyed with the whole 07 to 11 comparison, but that does not mean one gets to tell another "dont post about it", i shouldnt have even butted in to be honest but it irks me when people think that bc some one else thinks differently, the mere fact that they think differently must mean they are wrong or shouldnt post. its the giants MB, we won the bowl in 07, and if some one finds similarities thats there perogative. if some one wants to debate the similarities thats all good, even if some one wants to share there disgust with the comparison; all good.

telling some one to stop posting something they think; not all good

Comment

I would like to defend bleedinblue27. I would expect nothing else posting on here.

While my intent was not really to compare teams... comparing the current situation is very creepy to me. There are just too many similarities in the schedule. I mean we even played the AFC East in 2007. If he wants to blast me for starting yet another thread on the subject, so be it. I think in my ten years on here I might have started ten total threads. I just hadn't heard about the week 15 schedule comparison before and thought it to be very strange.

Comment

what exactly are the similarities again? NY lost to an undefeated team both years and played the AFC East?

Comment

[quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="bleedinblue27"]

PLEASE STOP WITH 2007!!!

[/quote]+1[/quote]

+2
                            I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

[quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="Rusty192"][quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="bleedinblue27"]

PLEASE STOP WITH 2007!!!

[/quote]Yup[/quote]lol you say you arent yet you still are. Curious.

Comment

Working...
                              X