• Barden haters

Time to eat some crow.
    sigpic

4 years for 1 good game I dont have to eat anything

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
      lol no kidding.

I am glad for Ramses though. Good to see him play well.

“Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

Comment

right. im glad he is showing something finally but its been a long time coming.

Comment

I think if people doubted him they were justified!

Comment

lol

Good for Barden, I hope he keeps getting better and stays healthy.

Comment

Good to see him giving people a reason not to "hate" him... let's hope this is the beginning of him starting to play the way we expected from the beginning
              My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

The kid certain from a division III school, it was going to take a year or two for him to get with the speed of the game, plies his injuries have not helped, like I said eat crow bandwagoners. This is the problem with today generation, always wanting instant gratification.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                  lolGood for Barden, I hope he keeps getting better and stays healthy.
                  I agree

Comment

Originally posted by The_ One View Post
                    The kid certain from a division III school, it was going to take a year or two for him to get with the speed of the game, plies his injuries have not helped, like I said eat crow bandwagoners. This is the problem with today generation, always wanting instant gratification.
                    Instant 4 years is not instant his contract is up at the end of the season. We got nothing for 3 full years not even special teams

Comment

Mario who?

Comment

Regardless of the first 3 years, even if this is his most successful game this year. Next. Man. Up.

Comment

Ramses is eating them up.
                          sigpic

Comment

I think he looks good but as Bill Parcells would say "Let's put the anointing oil away"
                            sigpic -We put poo on things!

Comment

Honestly this was his big chance. I mean when did he have such a good opportunity playing behind guys like Smith, Manningham, Nicks, and Cruz. His one chance he had a bad injury.

Comment

Working...
                              X