Andre Brown

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Brown

The guy looks great, glad we kept him and got rid of DJ Ware, we should've done so last year!

Brown did not have this burst last year. Took him awhile to recover from that achilles.

Cutting DJ Ware was definitely the best GM move the giants have made in a couple years though.

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
      Brown did not have this burst last year. Took him awhile to recover from that achilles.

Cutting DJ Ware was definitely the best GM move the giants have made in a couple years though.
      True, it wouldn't have made a difference either way since ware didn't start any games last year if I remember correctly.

Comment

What are you talking about, Coughlin said he looked faster last year when they evaluated him. In fact, he had a better preseason last year, so big blue hid him on the PS, probably to get better with the playbook. He showed the same speed last year.

Comment

Originally posted by G.I. Ants View Post
          What are you talking about, Coughlin said he looked faster last year when they evaluated him. In fact, he had a better preseason last year, so big blue hid him on the PS, probably to get better with the playbook. He showed the same speed last year.
          Yea... he looked faster than he did when he got first cut. Hes been working his way back.

Comment

Yea... he looked faster than he did when he got first cut. Hes been working his way back.
            He also has some heft, did you see him truck that DB in the open field, in the first half?
            No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Brown is now a younger Jacobs...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
                He also has some heft, did you see him truck that DB in the open field, in the first half?
                He's what, 230 pounds? Everyone forgets coming out he was 225 pounds and ran a 4.37....

Comment

Looks like we found our # 2 RB...or possibly our new # 1.

Comment

Originally posted by JJC7301 View Post
                    Looks like we found our # 2 RB...or possibly our new # 1.
                    If he does it vs Philly, then definitely. Wouldn't it be nice?
                    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

edit sorry, meant to post in GDT

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
                        I'm definitely on the Brown bandwagon.
                        Me too

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
                          I'm definitely on the Brown bandwagon.
                          +1

Picked him up in all of my fantasy leagues and I am reaping the benefits now so to speak.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

Working...
                          X