Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keith Rivers - LB - Giants

Keith Rivers - LB - Giants
    Giants LB Keith Rivers left Thursday night's game with a hamstring injury and is questionable to return.
    Rivers was limited in practice this week with a balky hamstring. The reserve linebacker re-aggravated the injury while covering a first quarter kickoff.
    ALL IN!

sigpic

Damn! Like Rivers he's gonna be good, if he can stay healthy

Comment

not great news, hopefully just a tweak and not more serious ... i was worried that he went from Doubtful to off the injured report ... rushed himself back
      Apologize to Melo 5

Comment

back to the same stuff he had the entire time with the bengals, injury after injury.

Comment

Why would Rivers be covering KO's anyway. We got guys like Williams, Deossi and Co for that, I've liked the way KR has played. Hope its a tweak only!!

Comment

I was just logging on to ask y he hasnt been on the feild this game, we could of used him but i figured it was his hamstring. If the guy can stay it would be great for us he is better then any LB we have to tell u the truth. U can see it when Boely was out. i was wondering y he wasnt on the feild

Comment

Originally posted by bearbryant View Post
              Why would Rivers be covering KO's anyway. We got guys like Williams, Deossi and Co for that, I've liked the way KR has played. Hope its a tweak only!!
              Because LBs and safetys are the best ST players... Find 10 other guys to put out there without using starters, its really difficult

Comment

Damn, he is hard to replace. I think he should sit next game. We need him healthy.

Comment

Working...
                X