Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Really? Stupid camera guy. Get out of the effin' way.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Really? Stupid camera guy. Get out of the effin' way.

    This should not happen. Lazy *** camera guy is sitting in the end zone - that should be illegal because he cannot get out of the way. Ridiculous. If Rolle is seriously hurt, someone needs to be fried.

  • #2
    They are there every game.... How do you think they get those low shots from the endzone? lol

    Comment


    • #3
      Safety Antrel Rolle has a knee laceration and has gone in for an X-RAY

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
        They are there every game.... How do you think they get those low shots from the endzone? lol
        Yeah, but he doesn't need to be sitting on his fat bahookie.

        He can get low down for the shot without parking his ***.

        Comment


        • #5
          Looks like just a nasty cut. Few stiches and he should be good to go.

          Comment


          • #6
            hmmm, he got cut ... by that friggin camera, idk, stitch it up ... how deep could it have gone ?
            Apologize to Melo 5

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by flimflam View Post
              This should not happen. Lazy *** camera guy is sitting in the end zone - that should be illegal because he cannot get out of the way. Ridiculous. If Rolle is seriously hurt, someone needs to be fried.
              i agree. Something needs to be done about that. maybe they should be further back or should be standing up. I was pretty upset when it happened and still am.
              Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

              ~Big Mike~

              Comment


              • #8
                yeah wtf? this team has the freakiest crap happen to us.

                Comment


                • #9
                  He didn't even have to move, just put the ****in camera down and duck.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                    yeah wtf? this team has the freakiest crap happen to us.
                    Yep just waiting for a UFO to fall on of the guys.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Well if he is getting X-rays it means they are checking for more than a laceration. He looked to be in a lot more pain than just a laceration
                      #80

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
                        Well if he is getting X-rays it means they are checking for more than a laceration. He looked to be in a lot more pain than just a laceration
                        He was just in good spirits in a locker room interview. Says it is a bad cut, doesn't know anything else yet. Seemed like he was fine while talking to the WFAN reporter.
                        Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          That's always a high traffic area and why they allow unpadded cameras there is beyond me.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Kendo15 View Post
                            Yeah, but he doesn't need to be sitting on his fat bahookie.

                            He can get low down for the shot without parking his ***.
                            Exactly. Not just for our players, but the camera person should be aware and concerned. A knee or cleat to the face won't fell too good. If you look at the replay, that camera man just froze and had the proverbial deer-in-headlights look. He was like "Duh, what do I do, George?" *BAM*!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
                              Well if he is getting X-rays it means they are checking for more than a laceration. He looked to be in a lot more pain than just a laceration
                              That was the update at the time from the Giants Twitter account.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X