Eli has about 1000 yards 3 games in

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eli has about 1000 yards 3 games in

Not sure if my math is correct but week 1 he had 213 yards, last Sunday 510, and tonight 288. Am i the only one who didnt want Carr to come in because of this? Nonetheless good game. I hope everyone has enough time to heal up. the injuries are the only thing thats worrying me at the moment.
    Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

How can you be worried about the injuries in the same post where you say you are disappointed Eli wasent playing the entire game? lol

Comment

He has exactly 1,011 yards. Wow.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

i'd like eli to lead the league in passing yards this year too lol just to show em

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
          How can you be worried about the injuries in the same post where you say you are disappointed Eli wasent playing the entire game? lol
          For some reason I'm not worried about Eli getting injured. Unless maybe if he is running with the ball. I just want him to have a huge season this year

~Big Mike~

Comment

Kinda helps when he throw's 500+ the week prior...lol
            "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

On pace to break the record haha. Doubt it will happen though but it will be another good statistical season regardless.

Comment

I wanted Eli to stay out so he could do some stat padding. Why not? Drew Brees always does it.

Comment

Originally posted by titwio View Post
                  Kinda helps when he throw's 500+ the week prior...lol
                  thats exactly what i thought at first

~Big Mike~

Comment

MVP MVP MVP

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      He has exactly 1,011 yards. Wow.
                      Ring-a-ding baby.

Comment

eli is already in the running for mvp and coughlin could of ruined that tonight he could of had like 150 more yards !! hahhahahah and i wanted barden to get more opportunities cuz i put him in my flex tonight, what a call, and i picked brown up combined they both gave me almost 40 points in a standard scoring espn league, that kid im playing has cam, steve smith, and carolina defense and their kicked hahahahahhahahah love iiiiiiiit, but eli is def up for mvp and might get it but imagine if he loses cuz of like 1 td and like 100 yards we can look at this game and be like what the hellll?? coughlin is too classy tho he took the starters out for respect probably ??

Comment

Eli's QB rating is now 97.1. He's off to an awesome start.

Comment

He needs more TD's though. Hes on pace for only 27. Could help if he had at least 35 tds for the season. I bELIeve he could do it.

Comment

he'll get the td's. we have a brutal schedule. if he can play at near this level all year and lead us to the postseason with an nfc east crown, he'll be the mvp

Comment

Working...
                              X