Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMAO Eli on NFLN

Anyone watching? Funny stuff....

Pretty funny, but those dudes are goons. I bet Eli tosses that gift bag in the trash before he gets to the locker room

Comment

LOL.....

That was hilarious.

Comment

Eli should sell all those things on ebay lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark9281 View Post
          Pretty funny, but those dudes are goons. I bet Eli tosses that gift bag in the trash before he gets to the locker room
          Eli doesn't seem like that type of person. I could very well see him doing interviews at his locker with that Faulk bobble head chilling in the background.

Comment

Our QB is a King

Comment

He's not gonna throw the Deion CD away as he is friends with him, and he is definitely going to put that Bobble Head in his locker.

Comment

Originally posted by VelocityVirus View Post
                Eli doesn't seem like that type of person. I could very well see him doing interviews at his locker with that Faulk bobble head chilling in the background.
                He's probably going to give the bobblehead to his daughter...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

ha, yeah that was good
                  Apologize to Melo 5

Comment

Eli is the real deal! hes gonna bring fire to a lot of teams this year.

Andre Brown is being interviewed now.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlue1971 View Post
                      Eli is the real deal! hes gonna bring fire to a lot of teams this year.

Andre Brown is being interviewed now.
                      He rolled tonight. Has a nice speaking voice also. I'm a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark9281 View Post
                        nope! here's a photo of Eli leaving the stadium with the gift bag. lol

Comment

was that what nfl network was saying their proof he had it was? they were saying something like "coming up, proof eli kept it and ull wanna see this"

Comment

black, that sig is awesome. barden was doing what every wr whose played for eli want to do, thank the **** out of him...heck eli single handedly got derek hagan a contract with the raiders lol

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
                              black, that sig is awesome. barden was doing what every wr whose played for eli want to do, thank the **** out of him...heck eli single handedly got derek hagan a contract with the raiders lol
                              +1, you see why i get annoyed now when people complain about players who leave? players like smith, boss or manningham? Because of this. You just need to be average and you will look solid in our system. I have to give part of the credit to the coaching staff as well.
                              Last edited by Marvelousmik; 09-21-2012, 02:13 AM.
                              Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

Working...
                              X