Congratulations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations

That was impressive. You guys started fast and kept the pedal to the floor. Maybe Andre Brown will be your starting running back the rest of the season. Good win for you guys, actually didnt expect that kind of result. Hope my team can play like you guys did tonight when we go to Seattle.

Originally posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    That was impressive. You guys started fast and kept the pedal to the floor. Maybe Andre Brown will be your starting running back the rest of the season. Good win for you guys, actually didnt expect that kind of result. Hope my team can play like you guys did tonight when we go to Seattle.
    Good luck to you as well... thanks for the props. Just do us a favor and try to convince any of your fellow fans that still think we "lucked" out last year that we really are the real deal...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Thanks man we will know a lot next week though that is the game everyone is waiting for.
      sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

thanks. we or i thought it would be a closer game! our defense rose to the occasion tonight against a tough young qb. they frustrated him more than hes ever been! that was the key.
        sigpic

Comment

I let last year go. I really cant dislike the Giants, classy team from top to bottom. Actually listened to the game on 1080 the fan from Hartford CT. I could pick it up here in Green Bay. Amazing reception.

Comment

hThanks man, you're a class act. Cowboys, and Eagles fans think we're liked by the media, but as you can see even with today's picks, the media are none too fond of us and rarely pick us unless is indisputable that we'll win.

You have a good team, and the most important position is filled, QB, by a freak man-bear-pig of an ahtlete for you guys. Your team will be there.

Comment

I'm actually looking forward to that GB/Sea game monday.

Comment

Im not sure we can beat the Seahawks. It will be tough cause they always play well out there. We better bring our A game.

Comment

Who do the Giants play next week?

Comment

egirls.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlue1971 View Post
                      egirls.
                      Where at?

Comment

Eagles on Sunday Night football in Philly.
                        Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

These posts of fan camaraderie, as if we had some significant outcome to the final score, are disgusting. The reason we are fans, and this speaks volumes as a nation... is so we can hate each other. So **** off already :P

Comment

The eagles. At philly
                            Previously NYGiants141

Since December 2008.

Comment

Im not sure we can beat the Seahawks. It will be tough cause they always play well out there. We better bring our A game.
                              Don't worry about them... they only beat the Cowboys. That's not a resume worth writing home about...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                              X