Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Webster Broken Hand

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo
    Corey Webster said he broke his hand. Played through it and expects to play through it moving forward.

Unbelievable when it comes to our DBs....

Comment

Good God.

Comment

he's a true warrior don't know why people are bashing him tonight he wasn't perfect but the D held them to 7
        sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Why don't we just start Hosley and Prince, and leave Webster in the Nickel? If he wants to play through the pain, at least cut him a little slack on the field... I don't mean that in a derogatory way, I just want to give him the best chance to heal up quickly without aggravating the hand.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
            Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo
            Corey Webster said he broke his hand. Played through it and expects to play through it moving forward.
            That's all I needed to hear. All In? Yeah I think so.
            Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

yea our dbs are taking a real beating....last year and again this year! im happy Webby can play with his hand wrapped properly!
              sigpic

Comment

I am also sick of reading these message boards and seeing Webster is awful and Webster keeps getting burned and all of this stuff. Corey Webster is a great cornerback in the NFL and the best one we have so shut it about him. Not to mention he is a warrior and a team player. I don't want to read anymore Webster threads unless its trying to campaign him for the Pro Bowl which he should have been in by now

Comment

Probably wont see many picks from Webster tackling wont be easy either. Even Press coverage will be difficult

Comment

he got flagged on 2 complete BS penalties. ref was awful today

Comment

Fewell might move Boley to CB the way he's picking off passes this year. No big deal with the broken hand though, he'll be alright.

Comment

Originally posted by GiantWarfare View Post
                        Unbelievable when it comes to our DBs....
                        Indeed. I am sick of the Giants DB curse. However, a broken hand is pretty freaking good news. He can still play and it should heal pretty quickly. IF there is an injury for a CB, I will pick a broken hand 99.9% of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
                          he got flagged on 2 complete BS penalties. ref was awful today
                          those were the correct calls, the unnecessary roughness penalty on Prince was BS.

Comment

Did they say what type of break it is?

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
                            @Katdaddyjay 17h
                            @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
                            http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                              Probably wont see many picks from Webster tackling wont be easy either. Even Press coverage will be difficult
                              Tape it up and use it like a hammer.

Comment

Working...
                              X