X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ron Rivera quote..........

"We plain got beat by a better football team....that's the truth of it"

Damn straight you did.
    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Originally posted by FBomb View Post

Damn straight you did.
    You will never hear that from Greg Schiano.

Comment

Have to like his straight foward comment.
      And yes Ron, you did.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

World Champs showed up against a lesser team. It was as it should have been.
        "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

At least he admitted it. That's the 1st sign of a winner... now they know what they need to improve on. Get rid of that dumb behind college option offense.

Comment

Cam just said they beat themselves and it was nothing that our defense did.
            sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Panthers Nation has always displayed a great respect for the Giants. Rivera can do some good things if he gets the team more focused and a few more players on the defensive side of the ball.

Comment

Damn straight you did.
                I was starting to think that modern day NFL HC protocol following a loss was to say, "We handed it to them"..."We were the better team"..."Waaaahhh"...or just pull a Schiano

Kudos to Ron. Ya know...for stating the obvious, with class

Comment

Panthers needed a reality check. Too much Super Bowl talk from them, it was getting lame IMO.

“Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                    Cam just said they beat themselves and it was nothing that our defense did.
                    To be fair.....Cam DID suck *** tonight. He was a deer in the headlights.

Comment

Before clicking on this thread, i thought maybe he was going to say that The Panthers beat themselves and wondering how the giants pulled this victory lol.

Comment

Originally posted by BeatYale View Post
                        Panthers needed a reality check. Too much Super Bowl talk from them, it was getting lame IMO.
                        Ryan Kalil can take that superbowl add and shove it up his you know what.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

LMAO yeah he did but our D definitely had something to do with it too.... it just seems every team we beat now it's not because of us it's because of them.
                          sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

If we could gameplan against their O on a short week like this, then I'm confident we'll have a lil sumtin sumtin for Vick in 10 days.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                              LMAO yeah he did but our D definitely had something to do with it too.... it just seems every team we beat now it's not because of us it's because of them.
                              It had EVERYTHING to do with it!! Cam had no idea how to beat us!! Everything he tried was failing.

Comment

Working...
                              X