Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lost in all the great performances............

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost in all the great performances............

I like what I saw from the Prince.
    No one remembers who came in second.

I was going to pat something similar. The Panthers might not have the best passing attack, but he has missed a lot of time. This was a great opportunity for him to get some reps. The next game will be a bigger test and I'm glad he got in there last night and made some plays. By the way, that penalty they called on him was ridiculous. The NFL needs to pay up and get the refs back.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
      Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
      I was going to pat something similar. The Panthers might not have the best passing attack, but he has missed a lot of time. This was a great opportunity for him to get some reps. The next game will be a bigger test and I'm glad he got in there last night and made some plays. By the way, that penalty they called on him was ridiculous. The NFL needs to pay up and get the refs back.
      +1

Good to see him in and making plays.

P.S. - Total BS call on that personal foul too.
      I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Oh, and another guy that got in there and made a good play, Will Hill. I have been hoping he would get some playing time.

Comment

Seems like just last week people wanted to throw Prince away because he was probably a bust. Oh wait lol. Seriously though he looks good.

Comment

Prince played very well! once he and Hosley get a little more experience they are gonna be a tandem!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
              yes i agree. this was mentioned in other threads as well. he did a good job
              Football has been very, very good to us.
              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
              4-New York Giants!!!
              5-NE
              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlue1971 View Post
                Prince played very well! once he and Hosley get a little more experience they are gonna be a tandem!
                I don't think Webster is going to be resigned at this rate. The dude is making 8 million.
                http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
                  I don't think Webster is going to be resigned at this rate. The dude is making 8 million.
                  He still could be resigned but it won't be for anything near 8 Million. Maybe like half.

Comment

Originally posted by JB456 View Post
                    He still could be resigned but it won't be for anything near 8 Million. Maybe like half.
                    With all the free agents we need to resign, I doubt it. People are going to crucify me for saying this, but I don't see Tuck coming back either. We're going to have hell of a time figuring out how we want to spend our money the next couple years.
                    http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                    http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
                      P.S. - Total BS call on that personal foul too.
                      Horrible call...that's a foul in the NBA not the NFL. You'd think these ref's would know the difference since that happens in every NFL game. That altercation was actually rather mild compared to Steve Smith and Corey scuffling earlier in the game.
                      "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
                        With all the free agents we need to resign, I doubt it. People are going to crucify me for saying this, but I don't see Tuck coming back either. We're going to have hell of a time figuring out how we want to spend our money the next couple years.
                        I think you're right.

We've got some old guys on the team with bloated paychecks that we're just going to have to part ways with if we're going to remain competitive.

Move on from Tuck, Osi, Canty...Webster is having a rough time I think he's lost a step so we need to move on from him too I think.
                        My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Comment

I can see Tuck taking slightly less to retire a Giant. His heart is in this team. Osi, not so much.
                          "Team sports are a different animal. They tap into deep seeded tribal instincts. Our team vs your team used to be our tribe vs your tribe. Winner takes all land, plunder, women. You inherently care when you are aligned with a tribe/team. The players are interchangeable but team always stays the same." - JOESONDO from UG forum

Comment

They are not getting rid of a 3rd of their starters.

Comment

Originally posted by titwio View Post
                              Horrible call...that's a foul in the NBA not the NFL. You'd think these ref's would know the difference since that happens in every NFL game. That altercation was actually rather mild compared to Steve Smith and Corey scuffling earlier in the game.
                              Might have been NBA refs.
                              I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Working...
                              X