Brown ran like #27.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brown ran like #27.

Very Reminiscent of Rodney Hampton's style. I love the way he finishes his runs. Those Panther safeties are heading for the trainers room, today!

He was great. He looks like the goal-line back if Bradshaw comes back and obviously takes the starting job.

Comment

Originally posted by Husky View Post
      Very Reminiscent of Rodney Hampton's style. I love the way he finishes his runs. Those Panther safeties are heading for the trainers room, today!
      Note sure I see the comparison ... Hampton was more elusive than Brown ... Brown seems more of a north/south runner than Hampton.

But both were patient with their blocks (this is the first time I've seen Brown be that patient).
      I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Originally posted by Husky View Post
        kind of off topic, but isn't it weird seeing a #27 in the secondary?
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

he looked as good as Jacobs ever did last night imo. The great thing is i dont think his success was a fluke. he runs north south is very physical, protects the ball, has great quickness/explosion...he's legit imo

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
            he looked as good as Jacobs ever did last night imo. The great thing is i dont think his success was a fluke. he runs north south is very physical, protects the ball, has great quickness/explosion...he's legit imo
            Love his patience, waiting for blocks to develop.
            8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Kind of reminding me of Tiki more the way he follows his blockers.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
                Lol I was reminded of Jacobs trucking Landry a couple of years ago, when Brown ran over Kuechly at one point.
                I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

it'll be interesting to see if it's brown or the line.

we know it's definitely the line to some degree, we'll have a better idea of how much of it is the line when bradshaw comes back.
                  sigpic

Comment

krunch, whatd u think of kuechly? Enigma posted a PFF article and he has struggled BADLY. i remember a ton of us here were praying we could get him...somehow i think we made out just fine w/o him. our LB core is looking sick.

Comment

He looks like the guy who should retain the featured back job.
                      "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Working...
                      X