Barden Shut Me Up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barden Shut Me Up

I'll say I didn't know he was going to be covered by a rookie all night but that's no excuse. I doubted he'd be productive and he was highly productive.

Congrats!
    Last edited by burier; 09-21-2012, 09:51 AM.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

he shut a lot of people up
    sigpic
    FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

I am eating some crow as well.....
      The best part about crow is its usually a good reason you are eating it.......
      "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
        he shut a lot of people up
        Yeah I see alot of people refusing to eat a little crow. I for one would like everyone to know that I don't need anyone to call me out for being wrong. I'm happy to call myself out.
        My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Comment

Good on him. Surprised the hell out of me.

Comment

Didn't shut me up. I loved him in preseason and I believed he could have a good season if given the chance.

I'd really love to see Randle produce as well now.

Comment

I am here to eat my crow as well. I stumped for him to be released this year as a wasted project. I guess that's why I'm not the GM :-)

Comment

Give me some crow!

Comment

ha, you should be used to it by now
                  Apologize to Melo 5

Comment

Totally surprised ... both by his performance and you shutting up
                    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Originally posted by GMan-67 View Post
                      ha, you should be used to it by now
                      ?

Comment

I dont know. He looks slow to me. I also think a lot of that is Eli and a little was a rookie corner. Is he a good enough guy for number 4? yeah. Also looked like the coverage was rolled to Cruz last night also

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
                          Didn't shut me up. I loved him in preseason and I believed he could have a good season if given the chance.

I'd really love to see Randle produce as well now.
                          Me either. Barden was the one I voted for in the poll. Glad we have him to fall back on when needed.

Comment

Originally posted by embeshAtYa View Post
                            I dont know. He looks slow to me. I also think a lot of that is Eli and a little was a rookie corner. Is he a good enough guy for number 4? yeah. Also looked like the coverage was rolled to Cruz last night also
                            He's not a very fast guy, although his flat out speed is much better than his acceleration.

I think going forward you'll see him used much the way we would use a TE in the pattern (lots of seam stuff and short curls).
                            I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

If Barden is covered by rookie corners every week he's gonna set the league on fire.

He gets props because he was able to get open and he was able to go up and compete for the ball which are two things he hadn't shown in the past.

Comment

Working...
                              X