Cam Newton pulls the “they didn’t beat us, we beat ourselves” card

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cam Newton pulls the “they didn’t beat us, we beat ourselves” card

LOL, I would understand he comments if the game was 17-14 but no it was 36-7. That wasn't a we beat ourselves scenario, that was a beating. Cam Newton is a cry baby.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...urselves-card/

He has some growing up to do.

Comment

Looks consistent with the Giants for sure all of a sudden.

Comment

Cmon .. the man's victory dance consists of showing off his Underoos ... you expected Shakespeare from this guy?
        I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Well, they laid a heck beating on themselves, then!

Comment

He missed some throws that were in important situations so its his own fault. Could he have made a few, maybe it was a better game. BUTT. I didn see much of Steve Weatherford. Our defense played well but I think it still has plenty room to improve.

Comment

To be or not to be, yet cam newton was not to be.

Comment

Can't Newton.
                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Alas Poor Cammy, I knew him well.

Comment

Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
                    Cmon .. the man's victory dance consists of showing off his Underoos ... you expected Shakespeare from this guy?
                    i love how he had to celebrate a touchdown (on his second try) where he barely got over the line, whereas the giants players barely celebrated ( a spike by brown) once they were already up. i absolutely love seeing that.

Comment

Originally posted by ELIte4MVP View Post
                      i love how he had to celebrate a touchdown (on his second try) where he barely got over the line, whereas the giants players barely celebrated ( a spike by brown) once they were already up. i absolutely love seeing that.
                      Was even funnier when only one guy came over to congratulate him.

Ham Newton.
                      I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Originally posted by comebacktiki View Post
                        LOL, I would understand he comments if the game was 17-14 but no it was 36-7. That wasn't a we beat ourselves scenario, that was a beating. Cam Newton is a cry baby.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...urselves-card/
                        Ohhhhhh...So THAT'S what happened.

All along I thought what I was seeing was a good ol' fashioned *** whoopin' by a vastly superior team (who wasn't close to at full-strength)

My mistake

Comment

Originally posted by ELIte4MVP View Post
                          Then you have Bennett's dance, but unless he breaks that out while being on the receiving end of a blowout, I'm fine with it. It shows his goofy side...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Him and Steve Smith I can't ****ing take anymore. Whiny little *****es.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                              Then you have Bennett's dance, but unless he breaks that out while being on the receiving end of a blowout, I'm fine with it. It shows his goofy side...
                              i hope he doesnt do it when we're getting blown out. i'm ok with it because it was the first score of the game. i think the dance is exemplifying how black unicorns gallop..

Comment

Working...
                              X