ANDRE THE GIANT !!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANDRE THE GIANT !!

Andre Brown just typifies this team. A hard working player who gets an opportunity and blooms into a solid contributor. I'm so happy for him and for the team. With a better running game this offense is only better.

ANDRE THE GIANT !!!!!

Do you think the rest of the NFL is getting tired of the Giants pulling star players out of nowhere by now?
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

lol. I love the burst this guy has. He really looks for real out there. Blocking needs immediate attention

Comment

You know...I posted a few weeks back that we need to open holes. ABII is making me rethink that...but I'm also wondering if our sudden running game...so refreshing...has anything to do with the new OLine adjustments due to Diel's departure with injury.

Comment

Originally posted by nygfanmaybe View Post
          You know...I posted a few weeks back that we need to open holes. ABII is making me rethink that...but I'm also wondering if our sudden running game...so refreshing...has anything to do with the new OLine adjustments due to Diel's departure with injury.
          I dont think it is a fluke. Diehl isn't as good as the rest and I think he brings them down because it needs to be a cohesive unit.

Comment

Originally posted by nygfanmaybe View Post
            Thinking the same thing. Beatty also had some time to gel as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
              Do you think the rest of the NFL is getting tired of the Giants pulling star players out of nowhere by now?
              Maybe that's why everyone hates us and doesn't give us respect. We don't play by their rules (signing big name free agents like the Eagles do), we just start pulling stars out of our *** when the time comes.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by embeshAtYa View Post
                lol. I love the burst this guy has. He really looks for real out there. Blocking needs immediate attention
                Brown is deceptive. He doesn't look quick. But he is. And he is SLIPPERY! Has some power. Hangs onto the ball. Seems to be able to block. Let's see what else...

Comment

And i was called an idiot for thinking ANdre was 10x better than DJ Ware

Comment

Originally posted by Mark9281 View Post
                    And i was called an idiot for thinking ANdre was 10x better than DJ Ware
                    People have said the same thing to me, dude. Don't get all upset about it. They'll just come back and say how they always knew andre had it in them.

Comment

i like it, im on board with that nickname
                      Apologize to Melo 5

Comment

I AM THE DWEAD PIWATE WOBERTS

Comment

Andre is a legit 3 down back, and there aren't many of them in the NFL. And coach TC, please keep Diehl on the bench when he is healthy!

Comment

Originally posted by moosedrool View Post
                            Andre is a legit 3 down back, and there aren't many of them in the NFL. And coach TC, please keep Diehl on the bench when he is healthy!
                            I think that was the idea before Beatty went down... Diehl was meant to be a backup, and he had to play as a backup with Beatty injured.

Comment

Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
                              More so, if they had these stars on their roster to begin with!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X