Michael. Boley. is awesome

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael. Boley. is awesome

Boley deserves some props for his play over the last three weeks. Three interceptions! He got a sack last night as well.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

i will give him exactly 3 props. no more, no less.

Comment

"Team sports are a different animal. They tap into deep seeded tribal instincts. Our team vs your team used to be our tribe vs your tribe. Winner takes all – land, plunder, women. You inherently care when you are aligned with a tribe/team. The players are interchangeable but team always stays the same." - JOESONDO from UG forum

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
        Boley deserves some props for his play over the last three weeks. Three interceptions! He got a sack last night as well.
        Well said. He is not only performing at a high level on the field, but demonstrating leadership for the entire LB core...another squad that has improved for us!!

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
          We might have found a true Tampa 2 MLB.

A very rare animal indeed.
          I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

He has been amazing. Our LBs are a strength now? Who woulda thought, especially since we dont draft LBs earlier then the 5th round anymore.

Williams Boley Kiwi Rivers Blackburn Herzlich and Paysinger are a solid core... Paysinger is a STs ace right now by the way.
            Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

Comment

Working...
            X