Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eli is just lucky....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Eli is just lucky....

    Eli is just lucky........he's sooooo lucky I'm sick of it......he's lucky he got to play on a short week, against a tough opponent in their house against a team who just beat up on NO. He's lucky he got to play behind a make-shift offensive line.......he's lucky that he had a back-up running back in the backfield with him and 3rd and 4th string receivers running routes for him.......just like he was lucky last week coming back in the 4th quarter and just like he was lucky to beat the Pats twice for SB titles.......luck luck luck.......that's all it is.....

    Luck is when Opportunity = Preparation.......so yes Eli and the Giants are very lucky......

  • #2
    See my sig
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

    "You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by BlueJayC View Post
      Eli is just lucky........he's sooooo lucky I'm sick of it......he's lucky he got to play on a short week, against a tough opponent in their house against a team who just beat up on NO. He's lucky he got to play behind a make-shift offensive line.......he's lucky that he had a back-up running back in the backfield with him and 3rd and 4th string receivers running routes for him.......just like he was lucky last week coming back in the 4th quarter and just like he was lucky to beat the Pats twice for SB titles.......luck luck luck.......that's all it is.....

      Luck is when Opportunity = Preparation.......so yes Eli and the Giants are very lucky......
      you're just figuring this out now???..
      "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

      Comment


      • #4
        I was watching yet another show about Tebow, and during that show Steve Young was talking about how fortunate he was to have been able to play on the platform that the Niners provided for him. So, with that in mind, I would say that Eli is very lucky he is playing in NY and not San Diego.

        Comment


        • #5
          Luck is having Peyton Manning for 13 years, then having one bad year and drafting a Peyton Manning clone, whose name happens to be Luck.
          Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

          Comment


          • #6
            Wait ... doesn't Luck play on the Colts?
            I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by nygfanmaybe View Post
              I was watching yet another show about Tebow, and during that show Steve Young was talking about how fortunate he was to have been able to play on the platform that the Niners provided for him. So, with that in mind, I would say that Eli is very lucky he is playing in NY and not San Diego.
              its not lucky it was his choice......
              "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

              Comment


              • #8
                Haters gonna hate... I love that quote every time I hear it " luck= opportunity + preparation, I was quite nervous about having 4 offensive starters out. I prayed hard and we persevered in stunning fashion and stomped the panthers out in their own house. Man it feels good to be a Giants fan.
                NYG Til I Die... Even Tatted in "Big Blue" Blood

                Is it football season yet?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                  Luck is having Peyton Manning for 13 years, then having one bad year and drafting a Peyton Manning clone, whose name happens to be Luck.
                  LOL

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Who says Eli is lucky anymore? Everyone i talk to or hear on the radio/TV now calls him one of the top 5 QB's in the league.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      im lucky to be a giants fan
                      sigpic
                      FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

                      2015 season tbd

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Giantterp View Post
                        Who says Eli is lucky anymore? Everyone i talk to or hear on the radio/TV now calls him one of the top 5 QB's in the league.
                        the lucky superbowl chatter still continues. Tyree catch, welker non catch.etc....have you ever heard the brilliance of skip bayliss?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
                          im lucky to be a giants fan
                          darn skippy. As a Knicks/Mets fan, I know too well what it feels like being on the other side.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            We are all very lucky that Eli Manning is playing QB for NY Giants.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                              you're just figuring this out now???..
                              Must be from the horseshoe his brother stuck up his *ss long ago.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X