My very un-educated take on the game!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My very un-educated take on the game!

Eli is now the best QB in the league today bar NONE! Barden looks more then ready to replace Maningham! Brown really looks good, good bye to Jacobs, I did like him. Did I say that Eli is the best! Defense looks to be coming around in time for the Eagles! Can JPP get any better? Is Cam Newton that bad? Are the Panthers that bad. We kicked their ***! Going to review the game thread and watch the "tape" latter. Did I say that Eli Manning is the best QB in league history!
    Last edited by bigjeep; 09-21-2012, 04:39 PM.
    Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Originally posted by bigjeep View Post
    Eli is now the best QB in the league today bar NONE! Barden looks more then ready to replace Maningham! Brown really looks good, good bye to Jacobs, I did like him. Did I say that Eli is the best! Defense looks to be coming around in time for the Eagles! Can JPP get any better? Is Cam Newton that bad? Are the Panthers that bad. We kicked their ***! Going to review the game thread and watch the "tape" latter. Did I say that Eli Manning is the best QB in league history!
    let me guess you think eli is the best qb in the nfl
    sigpic
    FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
      let me guess you think eli is the best qb in the nfl

No emotions, so LMFAO!
      Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

Working...
      X