Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's Official!!!!: Ramses Barden is NOT Sinorice Moss 2.0

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • It's Official!!!!: Ramses Barden is NOT Sinorice Moss 2.0

    It was certainly a gratifying feeling watching him put up career numbers last night, after most of us thought we would not make the team earlier this year. The Giants fans and organization, has waited patiently for him to turn the corner, and it looks like he has.

  • #2
    Moss still had more yards, more TDs, and more catches in his 4 years with the giants

    Comment


    • #3
      it seems a lot of analysts i feel are respectable are enamored with what barden showed us. he was dominant last night, epic performance from him thats earned him quality snaps.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
        Moss still had more yards, more TDs, and more catches in his 4 years with the giants
        I would venture to guess he had more targets and more games played.
        To my recolection MOss never had a game like Barden did. Now Barden still has a bunch to prove so lets wait and see.
        "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

        Comment


        • #5
          lets hope Barden will soon wipe all of Moss's records out and begin an explosion of his own!
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by gian_18778 View Post
            It was certainly a gratifying feeling watching him put up career numbers last night, after most of us thought we would not make the team earlier this year. The Giants fans and organization, has waited patiently for him to turn the corner, and it looks like he has.
            Not even close, bud. How can you even compare???? We already knew about Sinorice. I hated barden very much , notice I didnt capitalize his name. he got lucky we ran out of WRs' . Four years is tooooooo much time to show up. Glad he did. The coaching staff saw something we did not. Maybe now he will read the PlayBook..
            "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

            Comment


            • #7
              yes so happy barden catches the ball and turns straight up the field and not catches the ball and goes backwards and cost us first downs lol anybody remember that?

              Comment


              • #8
                Yea he's 10 inches taller. How anybody would even think of comparing the two is beyond me.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                  I would venture to guess he had more targets and more games played.
                  To my recolection MOss never had a game like Barden did. Now Barden still has a bunch to prove so lets wait and see.
                  So now its a positive that Barden has spent more time inactive or injured than Moss?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                    So now its a positive that Barden has spent more time inactive or injured than Moss?
                    not saying its a positve just saying he has less time in the game then Moss did. Hey....the kid got in and played a very good game. Like I said he still has a bunch to prove.
                    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Barden is in his 4th year now, and he showed some skills last night. But I would still like to see him get more reps in the coming games, so he can continue to improve and be consistent. He ran good routes, got some separation and made good catches last night. Now he was going against a 6th rd(?) rookie CB, so I would like to see more of him vs other seasoned vet CBs.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Barden was called "a project" from the time he was drafted. The Giants openly said he would need development. Personally, I didn't expect it to take this long and if it weren't for multiple injuries, it probably wouldn't have. But he was on the bubble in training camp this year. Like Cruz was last year. Interesting.

                        Sinorice Moss was just a bust.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                          So now its a positive that Barden has spent more time inactive or injured than Moss?
                          You need to eat your crow. You said it was "impossible" for Barden to be beast in one game... and then backed it up with some BS stats that really had nothing to do with the situation.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Giants5699 View Post
                            You need to eat your crow. You said it was "impossible" for Barden to be beast in one game... and then backed it up with some BS stats that really had nothing to do with the situation.
                            What are you talking about? What BS stat? Barden had a good game. Still no TDs despite everyone claiming he is a "redzone threat". Was left wide open most of the game. When he was covered it was by a 5th round rookie. Lets see Barden do this against some good quality DBs before we go anointing him a great receiver.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                              Moss still had more yards, more TDs, and more catches in his 4 years with the giants
                              Lmao, You just have an insatiable hate for Barden. Anything positive said about him sets you off.
                              Reese, gone. Check! Bench McAdoo Doo, gone. Check! Let's Giants 2018.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X