What team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What team

What team do you think the Giants own the most or are in their heads the most? What team has the Giants number lately? Yeah cant wait for Sunday so figure a new thread would pass the time lol.

Do the Packers not have message boards or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
      Nope not any good ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodgers12 View Post
        What team do you think the Giants own the most or are in their heads the most? What team has the Giants number lately? Yeah cant wait for Sunday so figure a new thread would pass the time lol.
        Judging from a lot of stuff I've seen, I think we're in GB's head a bit. We were definitely in Dallas' head, but they finally took one against us.

The Eagles have definitely had our number the past several years. I think we've only beaten them twice since '08.

Comment

Patriots probably. It's always a close victory against them so I can imagine that it leaves them more frustrated.

Saints are the easiest choice for having our number. No matter what happens, they were just too much for us to handle.

Comment

In a teams head? I don't think Clay Mathews has an account here but, a very simple answer. The answer to your question is November 25th. 2012.
            https://twitter.com/kingchuck810 Join me every kickoff.

http://www.youtube.com/user/mrchuckknoxx/featured

LIKE on The New Facebook Page for Exclusive NEW Videos. Featuring I AM LT - https://www.facebook.com/mrchuckknoxx

Comment

A warrior measure his quality against the best, let the Packers continue to measure themselves agains Big Blue as it's truly a sign of respect!

Comment

I think maybe the Jets would be another team.
                Last edited by Rodgers12; 09-22-2012, 11:51 AM.

Comment

In the heads of Pats and Pack. NO in ours.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodgers12 View Post
                    I think maybe the Jets would be another team.
                    The Jets don't even think about the Giants, except once every 4 years.

Comment

The Giants are undoubtedly in the Pats' heads

The Eagles have the Giants' number like no one else, other than the Saints in recent history.
                      The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                        Chill man... just because he's not a Giants fan doesn't mean he shouldn't be posting here.

He's a good guy.
                        "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

I will say if you guys beat us in November your in our heads. We beat you in the regular season last year and the year before to get in the playoffs and in 07. Yeah the Giants have the bragging rights over us though in the biggest games when it counts.

Comment

Originally posted by Jet-Blue View Post
                            The Jets don't even think about the Giants, except once every 4 years.
                            Are you kidding? They play in GIANTS Stadium. They're still the tenants. The Giants are the landlord. They think about the Giants at least 10 times a year.
                            Last edited by krygny; 09-22-2012, 11:02 PM.

Comment

GB/NE in their heads, Eagles/NO in ours.

Comment

Working...
                              X