X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• btbrennan
    started a topic Going to the Philly game for my 21st

Going to the Philly game for my 21st

I'm insanely excited. Don't worry I won't get too drunk and start trouble. Wearing neutral colors and laying low. I can't wait. Don't get to go to many games as I live in DC, but my dad surprised me with tickets and we are driving up to Philly! Hope it's better than the last Eagles/Giants game I went to. The game that must not be named.

WHO'S GOING?!

• BigBlue wins
    replied
    Originally posted by btbrennan View Post
    I'm insanely excited. Don't worry I won't get too drunk and start trouble. Wearing neutral colors and laying low. I can't wait. Don't get to go to many games as I live in DC, but my dad surprised me with tickets and we are driving up to Philly! Hope it's better than the last Eagles/Giants game I went to. The game that must not be named.

WHO'S GOING?!
    Grats on the birthday gift! As long as you're wearing neutral, you wont be bothered. I don't think I would hate the eagles so much if it weren't for their abhorrent fan base. I think there is a karma effect for that franchise and why they haven't won any superbowls.

The link here shows just how crazy they are:

http://www.faniq.com/blog/Video-Phil...hia-Blog-13233

Leave a comment:

• Ruttiger711
    replied
    Originally posted by btbrennan View Post

WHO'S GOING?!
    Thats cool and happy birthday - but drunk or not trouble may possibly find you. Philly fans are the worst.

Leave a comment:

• Tmurda1984
    replied
    You should have a good time but you will be around some of those drunk *******s in Philly. They have some of the worst fans in all of sports around the country or even the world.

Leave a comment:

• Captain Chaos
    replied
    Cheers, have a hellofa time!!!! Happy B'day

Leave a comment:

• Giantz4Life
    replied
    Wow man that's pretty sweet for a 21st birthday...it just sucks you'll be surrounded by *******s lol.

I went to Vegas for my 21st Hangover style .. But a Giants win at the Linc would be so sweet for a birthday present!

Have fun... Oh yeah and drinking isn't as fun once you're of legal age. Fact.

Leave a comment:

• ashleymarie
    replied
    Happy Birthday.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X