Eagles game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles game

Anyone have any advice for me about going to Eagles stadium as a Giants fan? And anyone else going to the game?

Be ready for some major verbal abuse right out of the gate. Its not an easy place to go because they have no shame about how they act and how they treat opposing fans, all because of a football game. Dont run your mouth and you should be ok, but do NOT go alone, and I honestly wouldn't even bring any kids if it can be avoided. There are some good Philly fans, but its such a mixed crowd that it's impossible to predict what may or may not happen.
    The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

I am going with a group but it is only my girlfriend and I sitting together. She is an eagles fan so hopefully she will be left alone

Comment

Get some green, white and black paint and put it all over your face. Get yourself a cheap off the rack donovan mcnabb jersey or a michael vick if you are willing to spend more for your safety. Act like an Eagles fan. Then in the 4th quarter when they are losing put your Giants jersey on and wipe off the face paint and taunt them and taunt them like they deserve.

Comment

Don't wear your colors to the game... it makes you a target. If, like I have done in the past, you do wear a jersey, bring a jacket and wear that over it when you leave.
          My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

Don't go. It is a cesspool of White trash

Comment

I went last year, and the fans were not as bad as I expected. BUT, last year was a 1:00 game. The guys sitting behind us (Eagles fans) said we were lucky it was an early game. The fans have more time to liquor up for the late games. Expect the worst since it will be prime time.

Comment

Their last stadium was the first in the NFL to house a jail cell and a courtroom.
                8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

If you wear anything Giants, stay in you seats until the horde has left the building. This would be especially necessary if we win.
                  “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

All I can say is what a shame.......
                    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                      Tis true
                      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

The Eagles should be 0 - 3 right now. I hope we destroy them.

Comment

my only time at the Vet (never been to the linc) was during the Dave Clown era. I actually received pity from the Phili fans not that they were much better at the time. It was very disturbing. I asked to get hit, but the guy just laughed.

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                            Its a shame that opposing fans have to resort to this stuff? It is indeed, but it's better than the alternative of going in there with guns blazing and getting the crap kicked out of you. I've been to Philly countless times, and there has always been a problem of some kind. Someone who has never been there, like the OP, should be given a realistic idea of what to expect. There is no shame in being smart about it and getting out of there unscathed. They dont send out the welcome wagon down there.
                            The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Today Vick was hit 20 times, knocked down 11, sacked 5

We should be able to best that

Comment

Working...
                              X