AB1: "But you dont understand, I'm Ready to rock"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AB1: "But you dont understand, I'm Ready to rock"

According to AB1's official facebook page, H'es ready to rock...whatever that means. Does anyone know if that means he is definitely playing this weekend? And if so, what will his role be?

Heres the entire post: Great news! Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers. But you dont understand, I'm Ready to rock!

http://www.facebook.com/AhmadBradshaw44

He was cleared medically to play....so I would assume so.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

Oh, I i missed that news, crap sorry

Comment

Originally posted by CowboysSuck View Post
        Oh, I i missed that news, crap sorry
        He may be ready to rock...the question is...are the Giants ready to let him roll?
        "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

"Rocking" would be a nice change of pace for you!! Enough talk.....let's see something.
          I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

i love bshaw but i want to see what ab2 can do... it might be his time

Comment

Bradshaw is my boy...hope Brown's success lights a fire under his *** cause I miss the Bradshaw that used to be the angriest, toughest mofo to take down. He goes down way too easy these days.

Hopefully he comes out gunz blazin.
              "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

I guess I picked up Andre Brown for my fantasy for nothing

Comment

Originally posted by fansince69 View Post
                  He may be ready to rock...the question is...are the Giants ready to let him roll?
                  Well played.

Rock..N Roll. heh.
                  Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Why not come back with our dreaded 3 headed monster? If we all of the sudden do not let Bradshaw play IF he is healthy, he will have no desire to help the 2 new backs(Brown/Wilson) develop from his knowledge. I loved what Brown did for us with Bradshaw out, however if we can have a 3 back(always fresh) front, Im thinking it's gold! He has to feel and compete not only in practice but during games IF he is healthy. Otherwise it will be detrimental to our teams' development.
                    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

I don't want D Wilson in the mix just yet.

Comment

not only that, but with a 3 headed committee made up of these guys is INSANE. the potential is sky high. Can you imagine being a DC and having to account for Powerback Brown, tough all around runner in Bradshaw, and an electric home run hitter in Wilson?
                        Then you add Nicks, Cruz, Bennett, and Barden? I think the Giants org. should setup a suicide hotline/watch for opposing DC's...

Comment

if brown is legit as he's been the past 2 weeks, we would have 2 starting quality RB's with a potential top 5 RB in Wilson...I hope 44 plays vs Philly he always plays them hard as he can

Comment

If Brown is as good as he was vs TB, and Carolina, we should feature him. The presence of a run game alone is enough. Strengthens play action, and softens coverage.
                            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Someone wake me up when he's ready to average 4 yards per carry.
                              "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Working...
                              X