Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

9pm TONIGHT _ NFL Network - Top ten things we love about Giants-Eagles Rivalry

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 9pm TONIGHT _ NFL Network - Top ten things we love about Giants-Eagles Rivalry

    On tonight at 9EST! Should be interesting!

  • #2
    Should be fun!

    Comment


    • #3
      eh, ill probably be watching the game, rooting for russell wilson, i think it would be cool to watch him slay the pack

      Comment


      • #4
        Ughh... I'm watching it and I'm starting to feel like they're going to put D-Jax's gw punt return as No. 1....

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
          Ughh... I'm watching it and I'm starting to feel like they're going to put D-Jax's gw punt return as No. 1....
          Matt Dodge's name shall forever be damned.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
            Ughh... I'm watching it and I'm starting to feel like they're going to put D-Jax's gw punt return as No. 1....
            It will be
            Football has been very, very good to us.
            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

            # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

            1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
            4-New York Giants!!!
            5-NE
            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

            ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by CowboysSuck View Post
              eh, ill probably be watching the game, rooting for russell wilson, i think it would be cool to watch him slay the pack
              Just broke the ice with a td pass. 7-0 Seattle. Prior to that was total of 8 punts. However nice to see Rodgers on his back 5 times already
              Football has been very, very good to us.
              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

              # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

              1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
              4-New York Giants!!!
              5-NE
              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

              ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                It will be
                Figured as much especially when they open up with the Westbrook punt return.

                that was a bit Eagles-biased. Miracles at the meadowlands go 1-2, Bednarik knocking out Gifford No. 4 as if a majority would remeber that, McNabb getting sacked 12 times in one game No. 9... note to never watch that again... Good Night...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
                  Figured as much especially when they open up with the Westbrook punt return.that was a bit Eagles-biased. Miracles at the meadowlands go 1-2, Bednarik knocking out Gifford No. 4 as if a majority would remeber that, McNabb getting sacked 12 times in one game No. 9... note to never watch that again... Good Night...
                  I agree and feel the same way. We need an epic pounding of the eagles Sunday night to get the bad taste out of our mouth from that show
                  Football has been very, very good to us.
                  After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                  But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

                  # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

                  1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                  2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                  3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                  4-New York Giants!!!
                  5-NE
                  Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

                  ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                    I agree and feel the same way. We need an epic pounding of the eagles Sunday night to get the bad taste out of our mouth from that show
                    I enjoyed it although they really pulled some lame crap out to fill out 10. I'm perfectly happy to watch the Eagles win a few battles knowing that they've lost every war they've ever been in.

                    Sure, keep high fiving over that punt returner's play....is that one of the best things to ever happen to your organization? Good for you!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                      I enjoyed it although they really pulled some lame crap out to fill out 10. I'm perfectly happy to watch the Eagles win a few battles knowing that they've lost every war they've ever been in. Sure, keep high fiving over that punt returner's play....is that one of the best things to ever happen to your organization? Good for you!
                      True and that was mentioned at the end that the giants have own the overall war
                      Football has been very, very good to us.
                      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

                      # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

                      1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                      4-New York Giants!!!
                      5-NE
                      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

                      ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by drewz View Post
                        Matt Dodge's name shall forever be damned.
                        He was like Bambi out there.
                        "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

                        "Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I finally watched this show. SO FUNNY when Runyan knocks Strahan down and then picks him off the ground while the play is still going on. The funny part is that Stray immediately stats getting after him again!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I found it difficult to watch. Some memories you just don't want to re-live.
                            I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X