Jernigan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jernigan

Just wanted to see what people's take on him is...I saw Randle caught a pass and got some PT...Anyone know what the deal with Jernigan is ?...I was hoping he would become the 3rd reciever this year...never thought it would be Barden, I know he has only had one game and did most of it with loose coverage but it was fun to see...anyway...Is jernigan slow in learning the offense?

Not a fan myself. Never have been but I hope he makes me one obviously.
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

Who?

Comment

id like if we experimented with JJ the way GB does with Cobb. Use JJ like he was ued in college. give him snaps outta the backfield, lined up at slot...hand it off to him, throw him hb screens...

the thing is our offense is already so potent we dnt have to try and find new ways to move the ball. GB has no run game so theyre tryng to use cobb in a run game type role i guess...like a receiver outta the backfield...

Comment

The thing with JJ is if he didn't play last week with two WRs out his chances with them at full strenth are less then zero
          Football has been very, very good to us.
          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
          4-New York Giants!!!
          5-NE
          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
            id like if we experimented with JJ the way GB does with Cobb. Use JJ like he was ued in college. give him snaps outta the backfield, lined up at slot...hand it off to him, throw him hb screens...
            yeah but we have Gilbride so.......

Comment

The 2009 draft class is finally turning the corner and yet we're giving up on JJ already? I'm not.

Comment

He did play Sunday but no passes were thrown his way.

Comment

uh oh, Barden is out of the crosshairs and now it;s JJ ... i think some fans would rather yell BUST than TD !
                  Apologize to Melo 5

Comment

If the team gave Barden 4 years to actually start producing, they're not going to give up on Jernigan after 19 regular season weeks...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Think JJ has some talent but it just hasn't developed. Would like to see him put his speed and quickness to use!

Comment

I watch a lot of Troy games being in the south and the guy can play. When I watched him I said it would be nice to see him in blue, give it time he will produce.

Comment

The Giants rarely draft immediate need, they draft players that will play 2 even 3 years later sometimes. JJ will get his opportunity at some point. Hopefully he turns out as well as some of the others that have waited in line for their turn.
                          My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

I think if Cruz got hurt instead of Nicks, you would've seen JJ on the slot but Cruz is too good to move from the slot when we run 3 wr sets

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                              yeah but we have Gilbride so.......
                              What does that mean?
                              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Working...
                              X