X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruz fined for his unnecessary roughness penalty

@MikeGarafolo
    Mike Garafolo
    Giants WR Victor Cruz fined $7,500 for a late hit vs Cowboys on Mario Manningham's TD. #nyg

Wow the league has gotten soft.

Cruz fined for his unnecessary roughness penalty

@MikeGarafolo
    Mike Garafolo
    Giants WR Victor Cruz fined $7,500 for a late hit vs Cowboys on Mario Manningham's TD. #nyg

Wow the league has gotten soft.

Comment

Re: Cruz fined for his unnecessary roughness penalty

*facepalm*
      My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Comment

[quote user="AllTuckedUp"]@MikeGarafolo
        Mike Garafolo

Wow the league has gotten soft.[/quote]

Don't agree with the fine but have no sympathy for Cruz since it falls into the stupidity category rather than playing too hard.

Comment

No Fun League strikes again...

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

[quote user="jhamburg"][quote user="AllTuckedUp"]@MikeGarafolo
            Mike Garafolo

Don't agree with the fine but have no sympathy for Cruz since it falls into the stupidity category rather than playing too hard.[/quote]

Cruz hasn't been playing hard?

Comment

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="jhamburg"][quote user="AllTuckedUp"]@MikeGarafolo
              Mike Garafolo

Don't agree with the fine but have no sympathy for Cruz since it falls into the stupidity category rather than playing too hard.[/quote]

Cruz hasn't been playing hard?[/quote]

Did I say that?

Comment

[quote user="jhamburg"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="jhamburg"][quote user="AllTuckedUp"]@MikeGarafolo
                Mike Garafolo

Did I say that?[/quote]

No, but in all fairness, you made no sense, "it falls into the stupidity category rather than the playing too hard category". Can you elaborate, because it clearly seems you were implying it.

Comment

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="jhamburg"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="jhamburg"][quote user="AllTuckedUp"]@MikeGarafolo
                  Mike Garafolo

Did I say that?[/quote]

No, but in all fairness, you made no sense, "it falls into the stupidity category rather than the playing too hard category". Can you elaborate, because it clearly seems you were implying it.[/quote]

I was talking about the play that caused the fine, not his play in general. I thought that was fairly obvious.

Comment

[quote user="AllTuckedUp"]@MikeGarafolo
                    Mike Garafolo

Ray Bradbury approves.
                    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

That is crazy, it was a penalty for sure, but not a dirty hit in any way....

Comment

Thats beyond ridiculous. Geting too soft and quite possibly the worst refereeing ever the NFL is sad shape.

Comment

[quote user="Dabluguy"]Thats beyond ridiculous. Geting too soft and quite possibly the worst refereeing ever the NFL is sad shape.[/quote]

Your sig is awful.

Comment

Goodell and the NFL would garnish a hell of a lot more respect if they were more consistent with their fines and penalties

Comment

[quote user="logan9839"]That is crazy, it was a penalty for sure, but not a dirty hit in any way....[/quote]
                              Yes I agree. He kind just pushed him a bit. Didn't even knock him over. The 15 yard flag was penalty enough IMO
                              Football has been very, very good to us.
                              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                              4-New York Giants!!!
                              5-NE
                              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Working...
                              X