Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LeSean McCoy takes feud with Osi Umenyiora to "ballerina" level

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/stor...allerina-level

Excerpt: "The feud between Osi Umenyiora and LeSean McCoy will be renewed on Sunday night when the New York Giants and Philadelphia Eagles meet again.
    Perhaps at some point, Umenyiora may respond to McCoy's assertion that the Giants defensive end is "a ballerina in a Giants uniform."

During an interview that will air Tuesday night on "E:60," McCoy discusses the beef between himself and Umenyiora."Osi, to be honest, he is a good player," McCoy said. "I think he thinks that he is better than what he really is. I think he is a ballerina in a Giants uniform. Other than that, that is all I got to say about Osi." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Lets hope Osi shows up. Other than his sack last week, hes been terrible.

Comment

A lot of talk coming from a team that just got smashed by AZ they looked horrible on Sunday, they better focus on the game and not trash talk.
      sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        I hope it's just a slow start.. But I read in an article that in the Panthers' game they were actually "spying" on two or three players depending on the play called. That would require the linemen stay home and protect their lanes more than go for the QB
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
          A lot of talk coming from a team that just got smashed by AZ they looked horrible on Sunday, they better focus on the game and not trash talk.
          If they have any sense, they've already put that game behind them

Comment

its not trash talk.....please....
            "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
            You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              If this doesn't motivate him to utterly abuse that makeshift Philly line, then I don't know what will.
              "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                its not trash talk.....please....
                "ballerina in a Giants uniform" yeahhhhh... keep telling yourself that is not trash talk??????

Comment

"ballerina in a Giants uniform" yeahhhhh... keep telling yourself that is not trash talk??????
                  well either you should have that in red or your skin is this. Osi called him Lady Gaga last year...'it so ****ing stupid how can be trash talk....
                  You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

I think it would be hysterical if he sacked Vick and then broke into a ballerina dance.....don't be surprised to see that.
                    "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                      well either you should have that in red or your skin is this. Osi called him Lady Gaga last year...'it so ****ing stupid how can be trash talk....
                      Well then smart *** what is it exactly????? That's what I think it is..... if you wanna go back and forth about this I will but it's pretty pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                        That would require the linemen stay home and protect their lanes more than go for the QB
                        Based on what I saw I think this may have been going on and I wouldn't be surprised if we see more of that this week.

Comment

Originally posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
                          I think it would be hysterical if he sacked Vick and then broke into a ballerina dance.....don't be surprised to see that.
                          THAT....would be funny as ****........

do a pirouette

Comment

Well then smart *** what is it exactly????? That's what I think it is..... if you wanna go back and forth about this I will but it's pretty pointless.
                            yeah man I want to go back and forth about what is and what isnt trash talk.....please
                            go play video or eat your cookies or something.....

Comment

Ballerinas are really athletic...just saying
                              "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

Working...
                              X