KIcking Tynes when he's down...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KIcking Tynes when he's down...

I am sure someone gave Lawrence Tynes some proper on this board previously. He's like a golfer right now in a groove, hitting his iron shots straight and true. Me, personally,Tynes always scared the crap out of me even though he's made some big kicks for us. But he looks like a totally different kicker this year. I kept saying to my wife during the game, he's hitting each ball beautifully, almost perfectly down the middle. Hope I didn't put the jinx on him for this week. But he's never been better and I think he deserves big props. We'll see what the future has in store, but I'm sure he'll figure in big time one way or another.

He's going to go 0-7 and we're going to lose by a point this weekend.

Thanks, bro. Good job.

Comment

He isnt down and he has been given props. Has already figured big in both SB playoff runs and the SBs....

contrary to poular belief these boards dont jinx anything....

(crap...I hope I didnt just jinx Tynes by saying this cant jinx him...lol)
      "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

I don't understand this thread. Is Tynes "down"? And who is kicking him?

Tynes has been solid for several years now.
        I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Actually, I can relate to the OP's comments. I think the difference is Weatherford. They have great chemistry and trust and confidence in each other. Weatherford helps keep Tynes loose.

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
            He isnt down and he has been given props. Has already figured big in both SB playoff runs and the SBs....

contrary to poular belief these boards dont jinx anything....

(crap...I hope I didnt just jinx Tynes by saying this cant jinx him...lol)
            We know who to come looking for if he misses on Sunday. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by ashleymarie View Post
              We know who to come looking for if he misses on Sunday. LOL
              I am also known as RoanokeFan.......
              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by BigBluePoint View Post
                I am sure someone gave Lawrence Tynes some proper on this board previously. He's like a golfer right now in a groove, hitting his iron shots straight and true. Me, personally,Tynes always scared the crap out of me even though he's made some big kicks for us. But he looks like a totally different kicker this year. I kept saying to my wife during the game, he's hitting each ball beautifully, almost perfectly down the middle. Hope I didn't put the jinx on him for this week. But he's never been better and I think he deserves big props. We'll see what the future has in store, but I'm sure he'll figure in big time one way or another.
                Tynes, Weatherford and the coverage team have gotten a lot of positive feedback.
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                  I am also known as RoanokeFan.......
                  LMAO you are such a tool
                  “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                    LMAO you are such a tool
                    yes I am .....

Comment

Ofcourse he's kicking good he's a free Agent after this season.....he want's to get paid

Comment

I will admit I was one of those that wanted nothing to do with him kicking a potential winning field goal in last years SB, and I was so glad Bradshaw scored. But I must agree he looks to be very sharp this year.

Comment

I'm not going to lie: I still get a little nervous when he attempts a long field goal, and that will amplify once the wind picks up as the season progresses.
                          For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Comment

Originally posted by G-MENBK View Post
                            I'm not going to lie: I still get a little nervous when he attempts a long field goal, and that will amplify once the wind picks up as the season progresses.
                            I get those twinges of dread at times too.

Comment

I have never evern been 100% comfortable with any kicker. There is always that..."he better ****ing make this" voice in the back of my head.

Of course some are better than others but I think its the nature of the postion

Comment

Working...
                              X