Diehl?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diehl?

I know most of us hope that when deihl is healthy, locklear keeps the starting job at RT, but is that the case with the coaches? Not that it means much, but I haven't read anything at all to suggest that diehl has lost his job except from fans on this board. Anyone have any links to suggest we stick with out current line?

I have a feeling that when cleared to play, Diehl will get his job as a starter back.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
      I have a feeling that when cleared to play, Diehl will get his job as a starter back.

Comment

If Diehl comes back and continues to whiff on pass rushers, I will lose my mind.. Diehl is terrible, Diehl must not be allowed to return to the starting line up

Comment

We should hear something tomorrow on his status
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
            That's how i feel... i can't imagine why they'd put diehl back in considering how awesome the line played against carolina... I was really excited about that line and the possibilities that it presented.

Comment

Originally posted by bbdynasty View Post
              That's how i feel... i can't imagine why they'd put diehl back in considering how awesome the line played against carolina... I was really excited about that line and the possibilities that it presented.
              They did the same thing back in 2010 with Shaun O'Hara after he returned from injury and it screwed up our Oline. I just hope they learned from that mistake.

Comment

The sooner he comes back, probably the greater chance he gets at sgetting back his starting job, however the longer he takes and the better locklear plays, the less likely that happens.

It will come down to what degree his MCL sprain is. if its 1st degree and he's ready for Philly, then I could see him starting, however if it's the 3rd degree (the worst) he'll be out about a month and if all goes according to plan, will have played his last game as a NYG (Aside from the occasional swing tackle appearance).

Comment

Originally posted by juice33s View Post
                  The sooner he comes back, probably the greater chance he gets at sgetting back his starting job, however the longer he takes and the better locklear plays, the less likely that happens.

It will come down to what degree his MCL sprain is. if its 1st degree and he's ready for Philly, then I could see him starting, however if it's the 3rd degree (the worst) he'll be out about a month and if all goes according to plan, will have played his last game as a NYG (Aside from the occasional swing tackle appearance).
                  What "plan" is that?
                  “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                    What "plan" is that?
                    The plan Giants fans hope is secretly underway to keep Diehl out of the starting lineup.

Comment

I love DD but I hope and pray he doesn't start especially against the Eagles D-line.
                      sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                        What "plan" is that?
                        Locklear excelling in his absence

Comment

He was secretly cut from the roster

Comment

I think when he comes back he won't be 100% and won't get his job back. I think he will pick up a back up role.

Comment

locklear has just outright outperformed diehl, and not against just anyone (although TB and CAR dont have elite pass rushers, they do have young, physical and fast DE's that could've given some tackles a run for their money like TB did against the boys or CAR did against the saints)

Comment

Working...
                              X