How much do you hate the eagles?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much do you hate the eagles?

http://i1.cpcache.com/product_zoom/105321327/eagles_suck_mug.jpg?side=Back&height=160&width=160&padToSquare=true

Considering i spent over 700 dollars 6 days before christmas for my gf and i to go to the game i should not mention..I hate them a lot! lol

Comment

8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

hate em.....lots
        "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

i wish death upon them

Comment

More than any other football team. (I dislike the Cowboys but don't have the hate for them like I do for the Eagles. Must be that Cowboy fans have more class?...)

Comment

I hate them a lot, and I can't wait to beat them Sunday hopefully.

Comment

the Eagles are my most disliked team, followed by the Cowboys, Patriots, Steelers, Saints, and Chargers(really only rivers) in that order

Comment

Originally posted by bbdynasty View Post
                  the Eagles are my most disliked team, followed by the Cowboys, Patriots, Steelers, Saints, and Chargers(really only rivers) in that order
                  I'll use "dislike" instead of hate (I use hate for Hitler, communism, Osama Bin Laden). Yes, the Eagles. Love beating them, which, unfortunately, the Giants don't do enough of.

Comment

Originally posted by JJC7301 View Post
                    I'll use "dislike" instead of hate (I use hate for Hitler, communism, Osama Bin Laden). Yes, the Eagles. Love beating them, which, unfortunately, the Giants don't do enough of.
                    That time is over i think. The Giants have the more talented team, and Eli isn't the pick machine he was in 2010 (regardless of whether the blame was ever truly with him). I believe in Eli, and I believe in this D line, and for once I believe in our run game as well (a little)

Comment

The eagles and their fans are exponentially worse than the things that you listed there my friend. I'll take Hitler and Stalin again if it meant that the vile eagles were gone.

Comment

Even Satan himself loathes the Eagles.
                        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I hate the Eagles with the white hot intensity of a thousand suns.
                          "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Originally posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
                            I hate the Eagles with the white hot intensity of a thousand suns.
                            lmao at the fairly oddparents reference

Comment

sure Hitler and Bin Laden, but Communism? That's just a social organization... whatever. Hating on the Eagles is a much smaller fan base.

Comment

Working...
                              X