anyone else feel this way?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone else feel this way?

On paper, we should easily handle the Eagles on Sunday night, but I'm feeling a little uneasy. I know Vick's been awful, and the Eagles could easily be 0-3 now, but It;s a divisional game, so it's probably gonna end up close. Plus, the Eagles give us trouble over recent history, and if it's a close game, the foot locker rejects may blow a call and we lose. anyone else worried about this game?

Im worried about this game because the own the Giants. Even when the Giants out play them they find a way to lose.

Comment

Too soon for me to worry. If the Giants come out the same way we played the last five quarters of football, i won't be too worried.

Comment

Originally posted by gmenfan0488 View Post
        On paper, we should easily handle the Eagles on Sunday night, but I'm feeling a little uneasy. I know Vick's been awful, and the Eagles could easily be 0-3 now, but It;s a divisional game, so it's probably gonna end up close. Plus, the Eagles give us trouble over recent history, and if it's a close game, the foot locker rejects may blow a call and we lose. anyone else worried about this game?
        For all the reasons you noted, I'm concerned.

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
        Im worried about this game because the own the Giants. Even when the Giants out play them they find a way to lose.
        Gilbride ****s the bed on a regular basis when they play the Eagles....especially the running game.....which is why starting Bad Wheels has me worried.
        "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

cant worry....
          **** the eagles
          "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

I think they use the momentum they gained against the Panthers, and come out to an early lead.

Comment

Originally posted by gmenfan0488 View Post
              I always worry when we play them. Must have something to do with the 'Miracle in the Meadowlands" and that 4th quarter comeback last year against us.

Comment

the past is the past. Right now, the GMEN have one of the best offenses in the league, and our defense is getting healthy and just shut down another of the best offenses in the league. I am of course concerned becasue it is a devision game, but there's no reason not to be confident.

Comment

Unfortunately, games aren't played on paper. Look at Minnesota vs San Francisco from earlier this week...

Comment

Oddly, I'm not worried. I think we started clicking in the 2nd half of TB and we're good to go.

And their O-Line's been f'd ever since Jason Peters went down. Kelce going on IR just sealed it.

31-16 Blue guys.

Comment

I would normally fret over a game like this, but not this time around. The Giants know they have the personnel to really beat up a team that is reeling, I'm not sure they felt this way in the past few years. Plus this in a way is like the cowboys game vs us, minus the desperation. A win here is a tell tale to whom will represent the division. That said 3 of the 4 are 2-1 and the skins could be that or better lol.

Comment

I think the Giants do have a good team, but so do the Eagles. So many on this board keep bringing up that the Eagles could have lost all 3 games. Well the Giants didn't play great against Tampa and the Panthers are not a great team. Also, this is a divisional game and very rarely does either team win by a lot.

Comment

I only worry about the Giants at home. They suck at home.
                          GO JAI-YANTS!!

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                            I think the Giants do have a good team, but so do the Eagles. So many on this board keep bringing up that the Eagles could have lost all 3 games. Well the Giants didn't play great against Tampa and the Panthers are not a great team. Also, this is a divisional game and very rarely does either team win by a lot.
                            The Giants ended up playing beyond great late in that game, even devout haters recognize that. I think that the Giants may (can I underscore may?) be able to use that as a propellent(wow) as the season goes along.

Comment

Giants have played great last 90 minutes. Hopefully they continue the trend, and the panthers were no pushover team honestly

Comment

Working...
                              X