Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Bradshaw messes up our running game I am going to be LIVID...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Bradshaw messes up our running game I am going to be LIVID...

We FINALLY have not only a good running game, not only a great running game but a POTENT run game.

If Bradshaw comes back and "reclaims' his starting position just because he has more experience and ****s up our chemistry and more importantly our production I'm going to be beside myself.

Andre Brown has out performed Bradshaw ten-fold. Brown is faster, stronger, more productive, a much better receiver, hungrier and more explosive.

Giving Bradshaw his starting job back is absolutely the wrong decision. We need to run the ball down Philly's throats. Not dance for no gain or a few yards.

I know Brown will still get his carries but it better be the majority of the carries and Bradshaw better not make our offense sputter.

Bradshaw gets on my last nerve sometimes. He's a warrior but he's not very productive regardless if our line was ****.

Breathe......... woosahhh......wooooooosahhhhhhhhhhh

Bradshaw is not the Bradshaw from 2010, it's time to give Brown his shot.
    Last edited by NYG4lifeNYK; 09-26-2012, 04:27 AM.
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

I think if Bradshaw is ineffective I think Brown gets the call.

Comment

Basing all of this on the Panthers game? Their defense is atrocious.

Comment

The Arizona Cardinals had 99 yards rushing, Ravens had 111, and Cleveland had 99 against the Eagles. That tells me we should be able to move the ball on the ground, the question which back is best suited to attack the Eagles wide 9, we shall see; however, the back either (Brown or Bradshaw) that is having the most success will get the most touches I would assume. This is a week that I would think Wilson's speed could really be effective. It will be a fun game to watch; however, I wouldn't worry about Bradshaw messing things up, the line is beginning to gel and anyone of the RBs should be able to have a big day!

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
          I'm basing this off of Andre Browns ability.
          "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
            He looked pretty good against the Bucs defense too and the Bucs pretty much shut down DeMarco Murray last week.

I think that they'll both get carries and that TC will lean more on the guy who has the hot hand
            Last edited by GMENAGAIN; 09-26-2012, 07:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
              We FINALLY have not only a good running game, not only a great running game but a POTENT run game.If Bradshaw comes back and "reclaims' his starting position just because he has more experience and ****s up our chemistry and more importantly our production I'm going to be beside myself.Andre Brown has out performed Bradshaw ten-fold. Brown is faster, stronger, more productive, a much better receiver, hungrier and more explosive.Giving Bradshaw his starting job back is absolutely the wrong decision. We need to run the ball down Philly's throats. Not dance for no gain or a few yards.I know Brown will still get his carries but it better be the majority of the carries and Bradshaw better not make our offense sputter.Bradshaw gets on my last nerve sometimes. He's a warrior but he's not very productive regardless if our line was ****.Breathe......... woosahhh......wooooooosahhhhhhhhhhh Bradshaw is not the Bradshaw from 2010, it's time to give Brown his shot.
              You can't lose your starting job due to an injury.lets hope if this happens the giants don't wait till its to late to make the change
              Football has been very, very good to us.
              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
              4-New York Giants!!!
              5-NE
              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

wow.....
                you need to chill.
                We are talking about AB here. The guy who runs with the biggest heart in the game......
                "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

The OP sounds like a nut. No respect for Bradshaw after ALL he's proven? Come on dude. You sound foolish.

Comment

Bradshaw may start, but Brown will get his carries. They'll rotate similar to Jacobs & Bradshaw. IMO Brown will get the majority of the carries. TC isn't going to give up wins just to satisfy Bradshaw.

Having a really good running game is getting me so excited because that is what we needed to make this offense leathal.

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                      You can't lose your starting job due to an injury.
                      Phil Simms told me to tell you "Don't believe it!".....LOL

Seriously though I agree with you. But with Bradshaw basically limited in practice because of all the injuries to his feet, Can Brown potentially win the job? Brown is probably playing with a huge chip on his shoulder, eager to prove to TC and the whole world that he can play. Should be interesting to see how it all turns out.

Comment

Originally posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
                        We FINALLY have not only a good running game, not only a great running game but a POTENT run game.

If Bradshaw comes back and "reclaims' his starting position just because he has more experience and ****s up our chemistry and more importantly our production I'm going to be beside myself.

Andre Brown has out performed Bradshaw ten-fold. Brown is faster, stronger, more productive, a much better receiver, hungrier and more explosive.

Giving Bradshaw his starting job back is absolutely the wrong decision. We need to run the ball down Philly's throats. Not dance for no gain or a few yards.

I know Brown will still get his carries but it better be the majority of the carries and Bradshaw better not make our offense sputter.

Bradshaw gets on my last nerve sometimes. He's a warrior but he's not very productive regardless if our line was ****.

Breathe......... woosahhh......wooooooosahhhhhhhhhhh

Bradshaw is not the Bradshaw from 2010, it's time to give Brown his shot.

You are basing this great, potent running game on one game's numbers. I sure hope we have a better running game than last season, but the Eagles are not the Panthers, Brown had a different Oline alignment in front of him and, most importantly, we don't have a one back system here, it's a tandem back system that allows us to use the talents of both backs, sometimes three backs, depending on defensive schemes and who is gaining the yards. Brown has had his "shot" and he excelled in that game, actually a game and a half. But can he do it consistently against potent, run stopping defensive teams? Only time will tell.

This hand wringing over Bradshaw's return unnecessary. How about we let the coaching staff that hasn't had a losing season under Coughlin decide who plays when. I'm pretty sure they are astute enough to do what they've always done and that's put the players on the field who help us win.
                        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                          You are basing this great, potent running game on one game's numbers. I sure hope we have a better running game than last season, but the Eagles are not the Panthers, Brown had a different Oline alignment in front of him and, most importantly, we don't have a one back system here, it's a tandem back system that allows us to use the talents of both backs, sometimes three backs, depending on defensive schemes and who is gaining the yards. Brown has had his "shot" and he excelled in that game, actually a game and a half. But can he do it consistently against potent, run stopping defensive teams? Only time will tell.

This hand wringing over Bradshaw's return unnecessary. How about we let the coaching staff that hasn't had a losing season under Coughlin decide who plays when. I'm pretty sure they are astute enough to do what they've always done and that's put the players on the field who help us win.
                          how dare you argue with logic!!

Comment

The running game is back? They played an ok Panthers team. I need to see a little more before saying its 2008 all over again. Oh, and the Eagles have a very good defense. They have a very good secondary and very good DL. This game may upset all the fantasy football people.

Comment

One other thing. Against a great pass rush you would want a guy who is excellent at blocking. There are not to many RB's that block better than Bradshaw.
                              Last edited by Buddy333; 09-26-2012, 08:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X