Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This guys such an ***

Adam Rank.

With his weekly snooze fest article. I was bored and foolishly decided to read it.

Anyway here is what this numbnuts had to say.

First he says how he would take Tony this week as the better QB option. ??? lol

And then this is where, as a Giants fan, you have to get ticked off.

Enjoy.

[quote user=""]"Eli certainly put it in my face when I joked that the Giants should
    address their glaring quarterback need. But realize, Giants fan, if
    Austin doesn't lose the ball in the lights, we're talking about Eli's
    crushing interception after another loss. ….........Don't think it's lost
    on me that a lot of the arguments supporting Eli's greatness are built
    around the same thing as those supporting Tim Tebow's:
    Those fourth-quarter rallies. And the prayer, too. Tebow often turns to
    prayer in the form of taking a knee. Eli does it by blindly tossing
    wounded ducks to his receivers. …...........For all of the prayers and floats Eli launches, wasn't it fitting that Mario Manningham dropped a perfect pass from him in the end zone? Like he didn't know what to do with a well-thrown ball from Eli. …........That said, I still like Eli and Tebow as fantasy quarterbacks. My QB ranks No. 8 through No. 12: Tebow, Jake Locker, Matt Ryan, Philip Rivers, and Michael Vick. …"

[/quote]

Re: This guys such an a-hole

all I had to see is Jake Locker's name at no.8 to know he is lost.

Comment

who the hell is Adam Rank
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="JMGGIANTS"]all I had to see is Jake Locker's name at no.8 to know he is lost.[/quote]

You know the rankings he discusses are for Fantasy Football, right?

Comment

[quote user="Weygand"][quote user="JMGGIANTS"]all I had to see is Jake Locker's name at no.8 to know he is lost.[/quote]

You know the rankings he discusses are for Fantasy Football, right?[/quote]

which probably makes the list that much worse
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

This Adam rank guy is such a tool...along with the other Eli haters...I guess Eli will always be unfarily scutinized because of his even keel dispositon and the fact that he is reaalted to Peyton Manning....Sweet justice for eli would be if at the end of his career he has the numbers to be a Hall of Famer. Then all of the A-holes can go fluck themselves!

Comment

Nobody knows who this tool is and now people can add clueless to his resume. He's building a nice resume and career path. Dude will be workIng sports in alaska soon.

Comment

[quote user="Sundown"]Nobody knows who this tool is and now people can add clueless to his resume. He's building a nice resume and career path. Dude will be workIng sports in alaska soon.[/quote]

He'll be writing anti-Eli articles in the same cubicle with Tiki soon enough, lol.

Comment

I thought it was a well written piece. (chuckles)

Comment

Re: This guys such an ***

Rusty, thanks for posting his "sharticle" so we can enjoy his stupidity here without going to his website and giving him the benefit of our clicks. Clicks are the attention he seeks.

Comment

[quote user="Rusty192"]Adam Rank.

With his weekly snooze fest article. I was bored and foolishly decided to read it.

Anyway here is what this numbnuts had to say.

First he says how he would take Tony this week as the better QB option. ??? lol

And then this is where, as a Giants fan, you have to get ticked off.

Enjoy.

[quote user=""]"Eli does it by blindly tossing wounded ducks to his receivers. …...........For all of the prayers and floats Eli launches…"

[/quote]

[/quote]

This guy's supporting statement is rank.....try this actual stat buddy.....

Eli Manning leads theNFL in both "completions over 20 yards" and "completions over 40 yards."

So I guess keep throwing those "blind prayers", "wounded ducks" and "floats" up.......maybe he'll contunue to get "lucky."

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]who the hell is Adam Rank
                        [/quote]. So I guess to become an NFL.com writer all you have to do is be slightly slow in the head, and make irrational comments to convince ppl that you know about sports.... This guy is a joke.

Stand with Cruz!

Comment

[quote user="JMGGIANTS"]all I had to see is Jake Locker's name at no.8 to know he is lost.[/quote]Yeah I guess he did not realize that Hasselbeck is listed as probable this week on the injury list for the Titans---LOL!!

Ahh it just sounds like he is just another Eli hater. I mean I thought as a writer/reporter, one is supposed to be unbiased and objective? Well it is America, freedom of speech. But with freedom of speech, we will, from time to time, hear some diarrhea spewed from a person's mouth.

Comment

[quote user="fourth&forever"]Rusty, thanks for posting his "sharticle" so we can enjoy his stupidity here without going to his website and giving him the benefit of our clicks. Clicks are the attention he seeks.[/quote]Thanks. I already feel horrible that I gave that thing a read. lol

Temporary lapse in judgment.

Comment

Working...
                            X