Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Coughlin Tonight on NFL Network

NFL Network 8 pm/est "Tom Coughlin: A Football Life"

Whos watching tonight? It looks great! Parcells has some good words to say, and nothing but praise for the guy tonight, its about time. I think he is a shoe-in hall of fame coach and his career isnt even over.

I think TC deserves a little more credit than he gets. Hes matched Parcells success with the Giants and given a few more years, he might top it with another SB. 3 SB's for TC, could you imagine? Wow I love the Giants

I'll probably stay tuned, but I have a lot of school work to do. We shall see.

Comment

I can't wait to see it. Does anyone know when the America's Game 2011 is on? I missed it a couple of times, and caught it at the tale end of the show.
      Reese, gone. Check! Bench McAdoo Doo, gone. Check! Let's Giants 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
        I'll probably stay tuned, but I have a lot of school work to do. We shall see.
        Yeah, you are right, I do as well. My last class ends at 5:15 so I'm hitting the Library hard until 8 in order to see this.

Comment

I have to remember to tune in to this, I really want to watch it.
          New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nycisgreat View Post
            I can't wait to see it. Does anyone know when the America's Game 2011 is on? I missed it a couple of times, and caught it at the tale end of the show.
            Not sure, but I watched it candidly while i was fooling around on the internet so I didnt see every minute, but it brought back beautiful memories

Comment

I'm definitly looking foward to watching it. Actually DVR'ring it since I have to go to a wake at 7.
              All Hail The New York Giants!!

Comment

Originally posted by TrueBlue@NYC View Post
                I'm definitly looking foward to watching it. Actually DVR'ring it since I have to go to a wake at 7.
                Sorry to hear that brother, hope all is well. At least you will get some distraction by the show tonight.

Comment

Cant wait! Got it dvred in case my stupid *** forgets

Comment

doesnt TC have 4 rings??--,two as a head coach,two as a assistant under parcells?
                    '"Respect All,Fear none'''

Comment

Very psyched for Coughlin A Football Life - good article here

http://www.capitalnewyork.com/articl...top-featured-4

Comment

I will be tuning in

Comment

Originally posted by Greatone80 View Post
                          doesnt TC have 4 rings??--,two as a head coach,two as a assistant under parcells?
                          Only Suiperbowl XXV under Parcells.
                          The one with all four Giants Superbowl rings is Tight End coach Mike Pope.

Comment

Originally posted by Greatone80 View Post
                            Parcells cleaned house after the 1988 playoff loss (Rams, IIRC). Coughlin came in for 1989 and 1990.

Kinda makes me cringe when people call Bill Parcells TC's "mentor" they were together for 2 years. Contrast that to Belichick who was with BP for the better part of 20 years.
                            8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X