No announcement yet.

Will The Giants Sweep The AFC - East ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will The Giants Sweep The AFC - East ?

Looking good so far.

Re: Will The Giants Sweep The AFC - East ?

Not a priority.

Comment

Right now every game is a priority

Comment

I just want to see them come up with an impressive win this week first!

Comment

[quote user="krygny"]Not a priority.

[/quote]

For me it is. I hate the Jets as much as any team in the NFL.

Comment

Since there have been 8 division only one NFC team did it. 2009 Saints. Other 38 teams failed.

Comment

[quote user="BlueBlitzer"]Right now every game is a priority[/quote]
              Every game is always a priority, but it's more important to do well in the NFC East first, and next in the NFC coference. Wins against the AFC carry no weight in playoff seeding. I would gladly trade our three wins in the AFC East for the losses against the Eagles, Skins and 49ers.

It's all academic an hypothetical anyway. We're just talkin' here.

Comment

[quote user="krygny"][quote user="BlueBlitzer"]Right now every game is a priority[/quote]
                Every game is always a priority, but it's more important to do well in the NFC East first, and next in the NFC coference. Wins against the AFC carry no weight in playoff seeding. I would gladly trade our three wins in the AFC East for the losses against the Eagles, Skins and 49ers.

It's all academic an hypothetical anyway. We're just talkin' here.

[/quote]

Thats all it is just talking. I believe we have to win all the remaining games. Maybe not to make the playoffs, but for our teams confidence moving forward.

Comment

Working...
                X